•24•[M]

Taehyung was wrapped tightly by vines, as if he would be cut off by Lazy vines the next moment.

"No!!!" Jungkook shouted desperately, but the next second he found that he couldn't speak at all, and he couldn't control his body.

Now it was the vine ghost who took control of his body. Jungkook panicked. He was in endless darkness. He desperately shouted Taehyung's name and cursed ghost to let him go, but it was useless no matter what.

Jungkook began to run forward in the endless darkness. He had an intuition that this time he must save Taehyung, otherwise he would be killed by the vine ghost.

It's all his fault, it's all his fault... If it weren't for him, That ghost wouldn't be able to threaten Taehyung like this!

Tears burst into Jungkook's eyes. He didn't know where the vine ghost was, so he could only run forward according to his intuition. Just when Jungkook was about to despair, he saw a green shadow.

There was a very strange green shadow, and almost instantly Jungkook understood that this shadow was the consciousness of the Vine ghost.

Jungkook's breathing became tense. He carefully walked around behind the ghost's consciousness, and then hugged the green shadow.

"Ah!!!" The vine ghost suddenly screamed and stopped attacking Taehyung.

Taehyung fell to the ground, covered in blood, and almost no part of his skin was intact.

Fortunately, those wounds were not deep. He spit out a mouthful of blood, rushed over and broke off the limbs of the vine ghost. Even if it was Jungkook's body, Taehyung had to do this. Only in this way could the vine ghost temporarily lose its fighting ability.

"You actually found it! I'm going to kill you, kill you!" The vine ghost screamed crazily.

Jungkook only felt a heartbreaking pain, and his consciousness was attacked. But similarly, as long as he attacked the vine ghost, the vine ghost would also feel pain deep into his bones.

There is still a chance that he and Taehyung can kill the vine ghost!

He didn't know how long he had been fighting with the vine ghost's consciousness, but Jungkook finally completely took over his body.

The moment the vine ghost was peeled off, Jungkook's body relaxed a lot. He shouted with red eyes, "Hubby... I, I finally drove it out!"

Taehyung hugged Jungkook tightly in his arms, and the vine ghost who was forced out screamed and cursed, "Damn it, damn it! I didn't expect your mental power to be so strong! Hahaha, but I smelled a familiar smell. ... Jungkook, you should be on our side! I just don't know why you are on the human side..."

Before the ghost finished speaking, the human form it transformed into was beaten into a pile of pieces by Taehyung.

"Ahh! Kim Taehyung, I'm going to kill you!!!"

The Vine Ghost attacked with its claws. Taehyung immediately called out the Silver mecha, and then appeared in the Silver mecha's control room with Jungkook in his arms. Taehyung sat in the driver's seat and controlled the silver mecha and the vine ghost to fight.

At this time, the vine ghost truly knew Taehyung's strength. It turned out that it had underestimated the General before! This terrifying human being is not at the same level as that group of soldiers. Previously, it avoided being caught by Taehyung by hiding in various puppets' bodies, but now...

The vine ghost was covered in cold sweat, and the more he thought about it, the more frightened he became! It was forced back by Taehyung, and most of its body was destroyed. The ear-piercing scream almost made Jungkook collapse.