hush..🔞

WARNING- SMUT

NARRATOR POV

It had been a long day for Taylor she had come home from a 4 hour session in the studio, then had to do 3 business calls about future events and discussing the upcoming reputation (Taylor's version) dates and announcements.

Taylor wriggled I'm her chair trying to get comfortable but she couldn't, all the days stress and she still couldn't get her mind off y/n. Her long soft y/h/c hair, longing y/e/c eyes, how when she smiled her cheeks went pink and protruded, when she grinned her lips curved into a half smile.... How her body perfectly curved around her clothes.. how her ass looked in that knew pair of leggings she bought... how she looked last night tied up on the bed in her lacey lingerie she got her for her birthday.
"Taylor are you listening?" A man from the call spoke, snapping Taylor out of her thoughts
"Oh, yea..yea sorry got distracted." She spoke softly.

Y/N POV

I had just arrived home from work. 6:47. I smiled to myself knowing Taylor would be home, i dropped my stuff at the door before heading to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. I leant against the counter scrolling through my phone sipping on the drink when I heard Taylor's voice in the office, my eyes lit up and I headed towards the office door.

I stepped inside seeing Taylor focused on a zoom call, probably to a bunch of important people so I left her and slumped against the couch propped in the corner. I scrolled through TikTok liking and commenting on some of Taylor's fans edits and appreciation posts before landing on the most eye watering, breathe haltering, jaw locking, body shivering edit ever. It was some of Taylor's sexiest moments in the eras tour and oh my, my jaw was on the floor. I turned off my phone and stared at Taylor not believing how I landed such a catch, she was utterly gorgeous a living goddess on earth.
My eyes wandering down and to my delight I saw Taylor's thighs rubbing uncomfortably together. I knew what she wanted. And i wanted her too.

I quietly got of the couch and crawled on my knees slipping under the desk unnoticed. I edged closer to her legs i grabbed the hem of her fleecy shorts and quickly tugged them down. She jolted at the sudden touch and looked down at me, she shot daggers at me trying to watt my hands away whilst whisper shouting.
"What the fuck do you think you're doing y/n?!"
"You know you want it baby."

"Taylor.. hello are you with us?" Tree said sarcastically.
"Yes.. yes sorry.. my cat just grabbed my le-." She cut herself on with a sudden gasp as i trailed my fingers up and down her clothed clit.
"L-leg.. leg s-sorry she scratched me." She said stuttering a bit whilst trying to kick me away. I dodged her brutal attack on my life with her foot and settled myself back in between her legs, i slowly pulled her her panties revealing her dripping cunt.
"Shit Taylor your soaked." I said in a soft hum. She again glared at me before shaking her head ever so slightly. I smirked up at her and lowered my head licking up her folds moaning as I soaked up all her juices. I sucked and fondled her clit grinning as her saw her struggling to hold back her moans by sinking her teeth into her lip
"Mm... fuck y/n your doing so good baby." She whimpered quietly. Suddenly i thrusted 2 fingers into her tight hole thrusting in and out.

"OH SHIT!" She gasped loudly, slamming her hands on the desk her eyes widening and her mouth falling open.
"Erm Taylor are you okay" a man spoke from the call
"I feel sick sorry." Taylor said in a grunt before slamming her laptop shut and letting out a loud moan.
"Yes just like that baby... fuck I'm gonna cum." She moaned.
The way the words slipped off her tongues fuelled me and I picked up my paste, thrusting faster and sucking on her clit harder.
"FUCK Y/N IM CUMING..OH GOD!" She moaned as she released onto my fingers. I pressed kissed and small bites around her inner thigh licking up any left other juices better sucking my fingers clean as she watched and softly whimpered.
"You look so good on your knees baby." She looked down at me lust still fogging her eyes. I smirked and crawled out from under the table before attacking her with my lips. Her sweet taste still lingered on my tongue. Gosh she is so addicting.
"Baby.." she looked at me with innocent eyes.
"Yes Tay?"
She came closer to my ear
"You're in so much trouble.."

Fuck

818 words

A/n
bit of a shorter one but there will be a second part.
I've changed my layout style each time for each story now oml I need to pick one and stick with it😹