6

The next morning both boys were woken up to the sound of someone squealing. Minho was able to register his surroundings first and slowly sat up on his elbows and looked at the source of the sound. Jisung didn't bother getting up and snuggled back into Minho's chest beginning to fall back asleep. Minho couldn't even registry the weight on his chest cause he was stuck staring with wide eyes at Jisungs older sister.

"Who are you? and what is my brother doing laying on you? wait why are you in his bed? OMG ARE YOU DATING?" Luna bombarded the still shocked Minho with questions.

The sound of yelling did end up waking Jisung up and caused him to slowly sit up. He rubbed the tiredness out of his eyes and looked up at his sister.

"JISUNG!"

"LUNA!"

"WHO IS HE?"

"I swear it's not what it looks like"

"oh you sure cause it kind of looks like my little brother is snuggled up to a guys chest while in your bed"

"well I guess it is kind of what it looks like"

"did you guys do anything?"

"what do you mean"

"like you know...last night"

"WHAT NO!"

"Hmmmmmm"

"I swear Luna we didn't do anything it was just to late for him to go home so he slept over"

"and you cuddled"

"Lunaaaaa" Jisung dramatically fell back on his bed while Luna laughed at him continuing to say teasing remarks Minho was just fondly looking at him.

eventfully Luna did leave, leaving Minho and Jisung once again alone. Minho looked down at Jisung from where he was holding himself up. Jisung sat up and put his arm around Minho's waist laying his head on his chest.

"I'm sorry about her, she's kinds overprotective"

"Nah she's fine" He wrapped his arm around Jisungs waist. 

Jisung looked up at Minho while Minho looked down at him. without warning Minho leaned down and placed a chaste kiss to Jisung's lips.

"What was that for?"

"What can I not kiss you" It was a teasing remark and Minho held a smirk while saying it.

"at least warn me first!"

"Ok.....I'm gonna kiss you now"

without letting Jisung reply Minho leaned down and kissed him again pulling him up so he was straddling his lap. Minho put his hands on his waist while Jisung wrapped his arms around the older boys neck to ground himself. The kiss turned into a make out session and Minho brought one hand lower and that's when Jisung registered what was happening he pulled back and grabbed Minho's hand.

"Relax love" He slightly laughed still a little out of breathe.

"sorry sorry"

They just sat there staring at each other.

"I really love you" Minho said catching Jisung off guard.

"Min-"

"I know you don't feel the same but I cant help it I really love you Jisung, your so beautiful and sweet and I ju-"

"Minho! I love you to" Jisung said stopping Minho's rambling. after receiving a shocked look he laughed and kissed Minho again. none moving there lips just enjoying the feeling of it.

that was until Minho suddenly broke the kiss and started tickiling Jisung while swinging them around and hovering over him. The room was filled with laughter and joy and neither of them could be more happy.

they weren't dating but none of them wanted to be with anyone else, they were content with each other and that was all that mattered. 

Helloooo

so I'm kind of losing inspiration with this book so I think this will be the end of the book, But!!! i am thinking of making a Minsung oneshot book soooo pls feel free to message me and byeeeee.