Only - part 2

Sorry it took awhile for me to write part 2 .            I had writers block  and sorry if there's spelling/ grammar mistakes I did it kinda quickly. Hopefully it's okay haha. I would recommend reading part 1 first 😊

__________________________________

Oikawa walked to the parking area where he  helps kageyama into his car.

Oikawa starts the car but doesn't make any sign of driving yet. He looks towards the ravenet

Oikawa: " uh ..um I'm sorry but before I can drop you home is it okay if we make a stop first."

Kageyama nods and the brunette starts to drive back to where he left his date .

When they make it to the destination Oikawa tells kageyama to stay in the car and that he'll be back .

Oikawa gets out and sees the girl walk out  out of the cafe really mad.
He ran to catch up to her

The girl turned around and looked at him furiously.

Emi: " oh so you just ran off with out a word or a call and now your back! I waited in the stupid cafe for an hour for you "

Oikawa felt so guilty " I'm so sorry I had an emergency. My tob- ...uh someone I know hurt them self so I had to make sure they were okay"

Emi: " I- ..sorry I kinda thought it could've been for that reason...but a message or something would have been nice"

Oikawa " your right I'm sorry"

Emi: " so who got hurt? Was it your bestfriend or family member "

Oikawa didn't really know how to describe what tobio was to him. He looked at the car and sees tobio curious looking out the window. That brought a small smile to his face. He turned back to look at the girl looking between the car and him with a questioning look.

Emi: " are you freaking kidding me! So it was the person you 'hate' . Isn't he your rival or something."

Oikawa : " yes but-"

Emi:  " why did he even call you"

Oikawa: " it was by accident and-"

Emi: " I don't care . He should have called a family memeber not you. You've been complaining about how much you ran into him coincidentally and hated it. So why did you leave me here ? Is he more important than me"

Oikawa didn't know what to say but Emi could see the conflict in his eyes.

Emi: " it's him or me right now . You have to choose. We've been going out for 3 weeks now so it either the guy you say you hate or me ."

Oikawa: "I-I um it's.... Just give me a chance I can make it up to you and I'll just drop tobio -chan off at home and then we can"

Emi: "oh my god you're still thinking about him. Are you in love with him or something "

Caught off guard, Oikawa's heart skipped a beat as he realized the weight of his feelings for Kageyama. In that moment, he didn't know what came over him but the words just slipped out

Oikawa: " I am and I will always choose him"

Oikawa's heart raced as he watched the girl's angry expression deepen. He had never admitted his feelings for Kageyama to himself or out loud before, and now it was hanging heavily in the air between them. The silence that followed was almost suffocating.

The girl's face contorted with a mixture of hurt and anger. "You're...in love with him?" she repeated, her voice filled with disbelief.

Oikawa nodded, his eyes locked onto Kageyama's figure in the car. "Yes, I think I am."