Piss drawer!!!

Clay pussytion was a really busy man. So busy he can't use the bathroom. Well... Thats not the only reason why he can't use to toilet. One time clay was tinkling and all the sudden skipdi toilet popped out of the toilet! Clay screamed in horror as the toliet man sing! Clay couldn't control it so he pissed on inside of skidipi toliet mouth! The toilet stopped signing and shallow the piss then shiver in pleasure. 

After that Clay has been afraid of peeing in the bathroom. He told his wife (Bloberta😍😍)

About what happened and she didn't believe it. He told his boy toy Danielle stopframe and Ms Censordoll and they didn't believe it! 

But clay right now really wanted to piss but wanted a way to avoid going to the bathroom. Clay think and think then- Eureka! A light bulb flashed above his head as he realized a grand idea! He pulled out a drawer that he doesn't use and then whipped out his snnikerdoodle! 

He pissed inside the drawer then give his winrer alittle shake. He looked at the drawer full of piss and he had a feeling... He felt horny! The piss drawer turn him on! He then took of his pants and scooped some pee and used it as lube. He keep stroking his pp up and down very fast thanks to the piss. He stroke it and keep stroking it. He keeps wanking and panting and he's almost finished!

 He keep stroking it harder then he climax! He cum and it went all over the place! Clay groan  then had a another idea. What if he pissed in his mouth! He got up from his chair and laid on the floor. He tired to put his legs above his mouth but then boom! He then cracked his fucking neck and bud fucking died. 

The end or something fuck off