most worst year (days 5-7)

Whole December passed way but in such a bad way btw good news is that her mother win the case and now they don't get divorce from low or court and her grandparents Also stating to doing their own work.

Time to January 2023

Everything is seemed good now her grapa go to the farm and doing with her dad.
Day 5 January  (hell days starts )
This day too everything being normal like other days like they doing their morning routine and her mother also goes to duty in hospital,grandpa and her father go to do farming with workers Also both had move to school.

After coming back from her schooling around 2-3 pm she noticed that Her grandfather seemed sick and there is dr. Also stand. She thought it's might be normal because in old age people having headache and blood pressure high and low problems occurs.

Day -6
Still her grandfather's blood pressure didn't goes down literally her dad and grandmother changed 3 villages doctors  in a day but don't tell to her mother who is experienced and good in her work.
When condition goes more bad that time her mother itself go to check her father and surprisingly she noticed that his blood pressure is 240 I mean amazed right and he had too much headache also so, at the same time they make them sit in the car and went to her mother's working hospital.

Then the professional doctors found out he have huge a huge blood clots in brain.
So when the family gets this information they also become tensed and Even shocked too. Her mother asked to Dr. For the And dr. Said we can't operate right now until bp goes down and afterall he is the diabetic patient too .
Dr: miss please you need to shift him in brain specialist hospital .
And her mother said ok .

Her mother father and uncle ( not real)
Stand one night in the hospital, and her grandfather bp also come down not fully but in a good amount so, now they decided to shift in another hospital which is nearby 7km as they started to shift her father's brother-in-law ( oldest one because they are two sisters and one brother) comes to them and said.
We will take uncle with us in meerut hospital . Her mother tried everything but he didn't stop, at same time her older uncle also and now they don't gonna listen to her mother and take him with them in the meerut (place name)hospital .

Author: I'm not going to reveal hospital name.

Day 7th

With her grandfather just both that two mens goes other people stay at home.
Author: her both uncle are not educated and after their properties but her grandmother and dad allows them.

Day 8
Finally her mother and dad itself yeah you think Why they go to meet them after one day not at the same when he is going to admit in meerut hospital because her both didn't told them the right address so.
Yeah.as once they got the address immediately they go check out her grandfather. Let me tell you both kids don't go with them.

Author: as her mother go to hospital she noticed that their are other so many relatives also come and they talk with each other but she ignored them and asked the doctor about the Patient  condition and wow it's goes totally worst like now he is on ventilator like a few days he eat everything and now directly they shifted him to ventilation.
Dr-to her mother: we are sorry miss but their is a very less to save the person.
Her mother: hmm i can understand doctor.