Ch-1 The Dream

Hi sweet humans👽💕
Thanks for being Ruh of my writings.

Have a good read.
Finally, the story starts.🤭

************************************

Author's P.O.V.

*"In India"*

A girl was sleeping in a not-so-comfortable position.

Tossing and turning on the mattress-yes, there was only a simple mattress on the floor, no bed.

No, she does not come from a poor family but rather from one that is significantly wealthy and financially stable. It's just that she's not the most beloved or appreciated person around here.

The point to make here is not whether she is a loved one or not, but rather that her face appears anxious while sleeping.

In weather as cold as freezing a bowl of water if kept outdoors, her hair was sticking to her face and neck because of sweat.
Her warm, soothing blanket was now making her uneasy. She was slowly and gradually throwing it aside.

Her tossing and turning grew more often and more aggressive with every minute that passed.
Her unease was now obvious; the girl was suffering from a nightmare.

Her lips could be seen under a tangle of her hair and sweat; they were trembling, striving to create a shrilling sound and let the agony out, but no sound could escape her trembling lips.

Finally, she couldn't keep back her scream and cried out her eyes, abandoning the crystals they were holding.

What a dreadful dream it must have been for the girl to scream and be so afraid! Only she knows what haunts her.

She begged to leave someone in her dreams.
The girl, "Jane do unhe, wo mere hone wale pati hain. Hum aap sub se vinati krte hain apne hath jor kr, unhe jane do..." (Please let him go, he is my soon-to-be husband. I request you all, I beg you all, joining both my hands, let him go.) She was mumbling in her dreams.

She kept yelling, begging, and crying.

The girl was no other than Rivisha...

....
Rivisha's P.O.V.
....
(In Dream)

Again, I was in the same forest, in the same temple, running with a man whom I didn't know. I just felt he was someone I knew; he was my home; he was my comfort.