Chapter 1

A sunny morning makes some people happy because today's weather is quite good, but not that day. For school children, Monday is the laziest day because they have to carry out routine flag ceremonies and listen to speeches from teachers, not because of respect for the flag but because the teacher's speech is lengthy. Julliet Xiao Xander is the only youngest daughter of the Xiao Alexander family and has an older brother named William Xiao Xander.
Juliet woke up from her sleep and got ready to go to school because she was still in the 3rd year of high school. After Julliet took a shower and got ready to check her luggage, she went downstairs to have breakfast with Sis Willi and Daddy Alex. They were seen waiting at the dining table and smiling because they saw the beauty of Daddy Alex and Sis Willi's beloved daughter.
"Morning Dad, Morning My Brother," said Julliet, smiling and kissing her father and brother on the cheeks.
"Morning too, My Lil Princess. Come on, have breakfast," said Daddy Alex while giving him a glass of milk.
"Hey, it's a beautiful morning, Julliet, come on, I take you to school," said Willi while stroking Julliet's hair.
"Okay Bro, thanks Daddy," said Julliet, sitting next to Willi and drinking a glass of milk.
The atmosphere at breakfast was quiet except for the clink of knives and forks clashing on their breakfast plates. In this quite luxurious house, there are only 5 people, namely: Xiao Alexander, William Xiao Xander, Julliet Xiao Xander, the maid, and the security guard who guards the house.
"Let's go, oh yes, Dad, I'm going to accompany Juliet today, after that I'll go straight to campus for group work," said Willi while greeting Alex's dad.
"Yes brother, yes dad, we're going to leave first," said Julliet greeting Alex's dad
"Oh yes, be careful on the road. Remember, Willi, don't speed on the streets, okay? "If not, Daddy will cut your pocket money," said Alex's dad with a smile and kissed his son's forehead.
After traveling quite a long way, Julliet finally arrived at school safely, then she got off Sis Willi's sports motorbike and shook hands.
"Bro Willi, I'll go in first," said Julliet while greeting and immediately ran away
"Yes, be careful," shouted Willi behind his full-face helmet. After that, William immediately stepped on the gas to go to campus because he would be starting class soon.
When you arrive at campus, don't forget to park your motorbike and carry your helmet to class. Why is William carrying a helmet? The price of the helmet he is currently using is quite fantastic, as is the modification of his very dashing motorbike. He bought a helmet with his own money, and the motorbike was the last gift from his mother. Yes, William and Julliet's mother died 4 years ago, and her mother's name was Elsa Alexander. William immediately entered the class, not long after the lecturer arrived. All the students were studying, until the lesson time was over, Willi headed to the canteen to eat and hang out with his friends, namely: Alex Han Pratama (Tama), Bimo Kai Pang (Bimo/Bibim), Kenzo Cheng An (Kenzo), and Kenzi Cheng An (Kenzi) they are a famous motorbike club in the city and are led by Kenzo.

Curious about the story? Wait for the continuation of the story

See you again