wriothesley?????!

*Ralph entered his game as usual and welcomed everyone. He was in a good mood today. After the end of the day, Ralph went late towards the arcade and walked there quietly and looked around in search of his little girl. While he was looking for her, he found her and waved to her. While she was walking, she jumped up and hugged him, which caused He lost his balance and collided with the back of a strong person. He looked behind him and found a man taller than him, which was very strange. The man was strong and muscular, with black hair, gray locks, and pale blue eyes. His clothes were long gray boots with a little iron, along with a gray blouse and pants. Gray and red with a heavy coat hanging on his shoulders, he was very handsome. He looked at you arrogantly and held up his fists that were bound with black boxing bandages and said in a deep voice while snapping his fingers with his other hand.

_ Wow... what do we have here? He smiled arrogantly and tilted his head. Look where you are going, homeless person. He said and mocked.

Ralph was angry, but the man in front of him was strong, stronger than him. Certainly, Ralph only had two large fists, but the other was experienced and strong.

"Ralph, do something," said Venalope and hid behind Ralph. Ralph turned and looked at the man in front of him and sighed. He didn't stand a chance against him, so he said...

_What game are you from?

The other man smiled and lowered his fists and said

- Genshin Impact said, the arrogance still in his voice

Venalope grabbed the hem of Ralph's pants and muttered

_ do something!

The man smiled at the short girl and said, "Hohoho, look here, a dwarf." The man laughed

Ralph felt insulted. He wanted to respond to him, until another person intervened. He was a tall man with white hair, elegant clothes, and men's heels. He grabbed the man's shoulder and pulled him.

_ Wriothesley, stop scaring the girl! The other man said, his voice was deep but soft and soothing. Then he looked at Vanalope and said, "I'm sorry for everything he said. He likes to tease."

The black-haired man had been silent since the other had appeared and was... blushing? Then he muttered

_ Sorry, Monsieur Neuvillette

He mumbled, lowering his head to avoid the other man's beautiful violet eyes

After a few conversations, the white-haired man left, leaving the other one standing there blushing. Venalope finally said...

- Oh, you love him, huh?

The man gets confused, looks around, then says angrily

_Shut up!

He said and left towards his game, Genshin Impact

Ralph laughed and said to the little girl

_We have lovebirds here hm?

The girl nodded and looked at the two men walking together for their game

Have great weekend everyone!! <3