Chapter 3

Aurora Rossi

After we left from the club, Giovanni led me to his car and drove. We stopped at the entrance of an expensive looking hotel. We got out and Giovanni gave the keys to his car to the car parker. He pulls me along, his hand around my waist as we go straight for the hotel elevator. He presses button and the elevator door closes. I couldn't meet his eyes feeling the alcohol wearing off and loosing my confidence. Giovanni steps in front of me trapping me between him and the elevator wall. I look up at him and he kisses me. I kiss back blushing. He keeps kissing me as I feel him lifting me up, I wrap my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. I throw my head back moaning as he kisses down my neck as his hand rubs and gropes my ass. Giovanni starts lifting my dress till it's completely off and onto the elevator floor leaving me in my underwear. I ran my fingers through his hair as he holds me, my back touching the elevators cold walls. His hand comes up groping one of my breasts and massages it, I moan lightly as he rubs his thumb over my nipple. He holds me still to the wall lowering his upper half down taking my nipple in his mouth and sucks hard yet pleasurable. The elevator stops and he carries me out in front of the only door on this floor punching in a code and the door opens. He lays me down on the bed taking of the rest of my underwear and he starts taking off his clothes. He climbs over me kissing and leaving love bites on my body. Giovanni grabs my legs resting them over his shoulders and licks my pussy, he sucks on my pussy lips as my body reacts arching my back and moaning out his name. He positions himself in front of me as he enters me earning a small hiss from me feeling my walls stretching. I got lost in the pleasure that no other man has given me, I moan and beg for him as I am a hot mess under him. We kiss and touch each other as he keeps thrusting inside me moving my hips meeting which each of his thrusts, we both reach our high and came.

Giovanni Moretti

I look at the girl under me as we both pant after we came together. I lay down on the bed pulling her on me, setting her back on my cock. I rub her legs moving her hips. I watch as the beauty rides me moaning out, groaning hearing her soft moans making me rock hard again. I thrust up fucking her again.

We both collapsed in exhaustion after five rounds.

Aurora Rossi

I wake up cuddling up with Giovanni as he is still asleep. I slowly get off the bed and looks in the wardrobe finding a long shirt. I put it on grabbing my other things and leaves the room and the hotel.

Giovanni Moretti

I wake up keeping my eyes clothes remembering yesterday s event. No girl has ever made an impression on me, yet this girl did. I open my eyes looking around for her hoping to do what we did again. I look around seeing her things gone and she s not in the bathroom. I groan knowing I lost my chance today to have sex with her again and a cold shower will have to do.