25 - birthday present

"Ouu! That was honestly exhausting!" I dropped dead on the bed, relieving a sigh after Bella and i just came back from the party

I turned my head to the side as her silence sort of confused me. She was fiddling around a drawer by the door before closing it and walking over to me. I watched her hands showcase the black strap of fabric.

"Everyone flooded you with gifts but i was the only one left without giving you one." Bella spoke out, her knees pressing beside my sides and i leaned back on my hands, still confused about what she has in mind.

"I don't need anything. I'm already glad you're-"

"Now you'll keep your mouth shut for me, okay?" She had pressed her finger on top of my lips, her stare so deep in my eyes that i felt like obeying to everything she'd tell me.

The cloth came back in my view and she gently wrapped it around my eyes. My sight went blank, only sensitive to smell or touch. Her hand caressed my neck, forcing me on my back. I felt her touch drag down my body, going right over my bulge before all contact was lost.

I heard her footsteps leave over to the bathroom and i stayed put, not even moving an inch from how she left me. A couple minutes went by before i heard Bella come back out, her presence stopping just between my legs.

My hand was grabbed and i was pulled sitting, the blindfold dropping down. "This is for you, baby." She slowly zipped open the jacket, my eyes immediately darting to the unbearably sexy, red lingerie.

"Oh fuck." I spoke my thought out loud, Bella dropping the jacket off her shoulders. My blazer was grabbed and taken off. I watched her kneel down, pull my pants and boxers off together.

"Do you like it?" She stood back up, my eyes going down her body once more, pure hardness already filling my member which she caught on.

"It looks like i don't even need your words." She plastered a smile at me yet her hand went behind her back, a condom coming in my sight.

"We don't need unnecessary trouble like last time, right?" She placed it between my teeth and i ripped the packaging open but she took it out of my hold right away.

Bella kneeled back down, slipping the condom on herself with such grace that my lips even gapped apart. She continued to lay a few stroke on my member, our eyes locked together with such lust by now.

"Ride me." I mumbled the words towards her, grabbing her hand to pull her on me already. Her arms laid on shoulders, my fingers wrapping around my dick to position it right under her pussy.

Her ass slowly went down on it, her head tilting back from the tightness. I allowed her own self to adapt to the speed and her own needs but i genuinely couldn't last longer, my hands grabbing her waist to up her movement.

"Shit, just like that." I bit my lip from the pleasure, Bella pulling me even closer, our bodies pressed together.

"Uhh! You.. like it? You like when i'm like this? Riding you like a slut?" Bella basically moaned back, my insides driving me even more nuts. "Fuck, baby! Keep talking. Keep moaning for me." I gripped on her body even harder, speeding her riding more.

"Ahh! You're destroying my- Fuckk!" Bella's hands slipped down my back, her nails literally engraving in my skin. Her ass continued to pound against my thighs, taking in my whole size every fucking time.

It didn't take long as my dick felt her walls tighten around it, her fingers forced into my back even harsher and my mind went blank, smashing her on the boner once more before we both released.

- The End -