Chapter-1 Accidentally connected

James-It was when i was 21, I remember that me and my enemy Net sirahop got extremely drunk and had a one night stand with him when i woke up i saw my clothes scattered.I was shocked. I ran from the hotel room where we got drunk last night.I ran to my apartment and didn't attend my college lecture for two weeks. I was extremely sick dizzy like my whole body is crying in pain...

buppp....
I ran towards bathroom and strated vomiting,now it has been going for two weeks .I was so weak need vitamins.Bad smell eating food and i strated avoiding meat dishes .Net called me many times 30 missed calls 40 messages.Even he came to my apartment running just a minute before , i already left and went to another apartment.
I was sick
Of him chazing me crazily at last i decided to go to his apartment just an hour before,I went to doctor he was examining others so they told me to sit outside and wait. I was sitting on a corner chair outside.They called me when that last patient came out.

I told the doctor my condition.He checked me and told me to go to Dr.Prim and i waited outside dr.prim's clinic,an aunt told me "are you here for check up of your abdomen".I was scared Dr. Prim is a obstrecion.

I went inside she said Mr. James
you're currently on a weak stage you need you take extra care of yourself by the way you're husband will obviously look after you after hearing this news.You're pregnant. As week passes he will be as small as a bean then afterwards he will becomes a baby and will be born in this world.

Oh f** why me I don't even know when the last time i saw Net......

Love you guys ...

The next will be of a lot of chapters full of love....hope you'll love it,
Currently its Christmas so i am so busy. I'll meet you soon💕