|Acquaintances|

Gauri Sehgal comes on stage and welcomes Mr. Vijay Gaikwad ,CM Maharashtra.

All clap.

                               *†*†*

Ranveer to Maithili : " is she your special guest !?"

Maithili just looks at him but doesn't reply.

Ranveer's parents come near them

Mrs. Nanda as she waves and greets everyone with him she says
" Ranveer .! Why isn't she with you?"

A girl walks up to them and greets The Nanda's .

Pratiksha Gaikwad
Daughter of Mr Manoj Chavan.
Wife of Rahul Gaikwad.

Pratiksha:" how are you aunty, uncle?"

Pauses ... " Hi Ranveer .. how are you ."

Ranveer looks away.

Mr.Nanda replies " good , how are you ? Rahul dint come with you ? "

Pratiksha pointing to a guy standing a little far away from them and says
" he did,I'm good too thank you"

Rahul too joins them and greets all.

The situation was getting awkward.
Their past relationships were making them uncomfortable to make conversation.

Suddenly they hear a man shouting
" AMRUTHA CAREFULL"

Rahul instantly turns at the man's direction others try to take a peep or glance at the man.

Rahul Gaikwad
Doctor
Husband to Pratiksha Chavan
Son of CM Vijay Gaikwad

They see a small girl has fallen down playing and is crying in her father's arms.

A girl comes near them and makes her laugh.

She was dressed in a simple sky blue anarkali and loose hair.

She slowly  walks towards the Nanda's
And she greets them

Mrs Nanda : " just got here bete?" To the girl

The girl  nods in yes.

Mr. Nanda :" so Amrutha you are free this Sunday for lunch bete ? Was thinking of inviting the Gaikwads & Chavans for Lunch."

The Girl replies " yes Mr.Nanda I'll be there "

Pratiksha :"Mr.Nanda? , why so formal Amrutha ?"

The girl smiles awkwardly but doesn't reply

Rahul says " it's been a long Amy !"

The girl replies " yes it's been a while  Mr Gaikwad " and with a blank face

Rahul looks at her as she replies . His eyes are stuck on her waiting for her to say some thing else but alas she doesn't talk .

Ranveer comes behind Amrutha and wishpers
" where were you ? Maa was asking..and... Can we leave it's little uncomfortable here!"

In mean time The Sehgals joined them and exchanged greetings.

Pratiksha and Rahul were talking to Sehgal's , trying steal glances at Ranveer and Amrutha.

Amrutha replies without looking at Ranveer and looking around

" I was with the Doberiyals. Got a little late with that , and why you want to leave ...? If it's something else sure , but if it's them I am not leaving any time soon " she looks at him as she finishes her sentence.

Ranveer looks at her and says "doesn't he effect you ? It's so inconvenient for me to see them " he looks away frustrated.

Amrutha chuckles , turns his face towards her making him look at her
" Ranveer , you will be fine . You are fine. You can't keep running from every place every time you see them right. Be it now or anytime later you need to face them accepting the present. "

She lifts herself to reach his height looks straight into his eyes and says

" You win or lose race when you are actually in it right.? " She pauses and raises her eyebrows questioning him.

Ranveer nods a yes skeptical.

She puts herself down and continues
"show me how you win this one."
She smirks..
"It's a challenge" she moves a foot away from him .

"I see losing it " he leans towards her.
He then moves closer to her.

Mr.Nanda walks up to them clearing his throat as a signal that he is around .
Ranveer and Amrutha look at him and smile.

Mr.Nanda :" what's going on ?"

Amrutha :" nothing , sir. .."pauses ...

" Can we leave if..."

Ranveer cuts her words and says
" Dad when is your meeting ,   can I introduce her to my friends if it's okay ?"

Mr.Nanda looks at Ranveer and then to Amrutha who is looking at Ranveer with a smirk on her face.

He replies  " Sure , I guess you don't have much here.. you can go ! "

Amrutha looks at Mr.Nanda with a gentle smile and leaves with Ranveer.

                            ★★★★