1. geto suguru (part 1)

a/n this is an AU where suguru never left and becomes a sensei along with satoru. you in this story is a second year with maki, toge, panda, and yuta. all students are aged up to 18 years old, the first years are 17 years old, while satoru, suguru, and shoko are 25 years old.

english is not my first language, sorry in advance for grammar mistakes! :)

clang!

the metal pot slipped from yuta's grip as he saw the scene in front of him.

the people he and the others stared at turned their heads to where the sound came from and a shocked expression painted on their faces.

"i- uh.." you started to speak but failed to continue as you rendered speechless.

"did y-you two j-just kis-" nobara stuttered, gaping her mouth like a fish.

loud laughter erupted from suguru's throat. he pecked your lips and said, "i'll let you handle this."

he then stood up and left the room, leaving you and everybody else stunned.

"y/n!!!!" they all shouted (except for toge and megumi, of course).

"aw, man.."

within seconds, you were bombarded with questions and you finally gave in.

"we should take this to my room" you said and started heading to your dorm room.

"that's what she said! hahahaha" yuji joked and upon realizing he was the only one laughing, he frowned.

toge patted his back, being the good senpai he was.

once they were all huddled in your room, with you sitting cross-legged on your bed and the others on the floor, you took a deep breath to start your stories but got interrupted by panda.

"wait, wait! was geto-sensei good?"

your eyes widened and you snickered, "yeah, a-ma-zing! lots of tongue involved" you and panda hollered by the last sentence. the others just looked at the interaction and scrunched their faces.

after the laughing session died down, you leaned closer to them and said, "okay, it all started when...."

you jolted awake to the sound of your ringtone blared throughout the room. lightly cursing, you picked up the phone and answered.

"what?"

"um, sorry for disturbing you, l/n-san. i was wondering if the yellow jacket with black buttons is yours?"

you came to realization once you heard the voice of the person in the other end. you mentally cursed yourself and smacked your mouth repeatedly.

"geto-sensei! i'm sorry for answering the phone in that tone. i wasn't aware that you're the one calling, i'm sorry!" you bowed down a couple times even though nobody could see you.

he lightly chuckled. "it's okay, seems like i woke you up and i'm also sorry for that. back to my previous question, is the yellow jacket with black buttons yours?"

"yes sensei, what about it?"

"uh, you know.. the thing is......" he took a long pause before saying, "satoru ruined it."

dumbfounded, you asked, "huh? come again?"

"he ruined it. but i fixed it for you! it looks good as new, hehe."

he sounded nervous, might need to see that for myself.

"can we meet in the afternoon, sensei?"