Chapter 3

THE 1ST LINE IS SMUT DIRECTLY FROM THE LAST PART

GAVI x Y/N

His hands went underneath the still wet shirt you had put on, groping your breast causing you to gasp into his mouth.

"Does that feel good?" He said into your mouth.

"Y..yes" you flinched as he started poking and squeezing and circling your nipples.

His lips left yours and began making their way down to your collarbone.

Your hands made their way into his hair. Grabbing and pulling in every which way.

Finally, after a minute of grabbing and poking your breasts, he pulled your shirt off fully and began to devour them almost immediately. A string of soft moans left your mouth as he became rougher and rougher.

After a moment of this, he moved his face back up to your lips before moving his hands down to your ass and groping that too. (It's 2 am and I can't think of any other synonym for whatever he's doing - bare with me)

"Jump" he murmured.

You did as you were told and jumped up into his arms before he walked the two of you to your bed.

There, he sat you on your knees on the edge of the bed, kissing you while undoing his belt.

Once undone, he pushed his pants down, revealing his erection poking through his boxers, seeking an escape.

"Give me your hand.." he said pulling away. He grabbed your hand, moving it to his erection.

"Do you feel what you do to me?" He whispered in your ear, licking it right after. "For 7 years y/n.."

You moaned at the sound of his words. Ever since your old relationship ended, your confidence level had gone down to rock bottom. You didn't believe you still had what it took to turn somebody on.

A sudden burst of confidence washed over you and you started to pull his boxers down without warning, allowing his member to bounce out freely.

You were at eye level with it and began to make eye contact him, giving him the big, innocent eyes you knew any man loved.

"Fuck.." he slurred while licking his lips.

After a moment of starring at each other, you broke the silence,

"C..can I suck it?" You borderline begged, assuming Pablo would want to be the Dom in this case.

"..go ahead bebé"

You blushed at his words, immediately putting his head into your mouth. You began to lick the precum up, licking down to his base before moving back up to lubricate him with you saliva.

Finally after a moment you went past the head and got more of his shaft down your throat.

He opened his mouth wide, leaning his neck far, far back while staying stable by holding onto the back of your head.

"Just put it all in already.." he groaned. You did just that, though still not being able to fit the whole thing. You felt his tip grazing your uvula as you tried to push more and more down your throat.

"Aww is this cock to big for your small mouth to handle?" He smirked. Wiping a tear that had formed on your cheek from the lack of air.

You pulled your mouth out fully to get some air but Pablo pulled you up by your underarms so that you were now leveled with him.

You turned your head away and closed your eyes, still trying to catch your breath.

"I didn't tell you to stop.." he said while moving your head to face him.