Belong to you

Two days later, the three boys had gotten rather close to each other. Not only physically, but in a way that brought them together emotionally. They had spent so much time together that it started getting suspicious.

"Where are you three going this time?", Mark asked.

"We're gonna go get some lunch together." Haechan says walking up to Yuta excitedly and holding onto his arm.

Mark eyes them suspiciously and sees how Jungwoos face changes into a slight pout at the sight of Haechan and Yuta.

"..Ok.. I guess, have fun!" Mark states with sarcastic excitement.

"We will!!" Haechan returns with the same energy.

"And make sure bring me back some food."

"Will do!!" Haechan exclaimed. The three left, with Jungwoo attempting to push Haechan off of Yutas arm, while Yuta laughed at the two bickering.

-

"Hey where are they going? I need to ask Yuta something." Jaehyun asks, out of breath. He had just missed the three while running up the stairs.

"I dunno, they just said they're going to get food." Mark answers, going to sit down on the couch.

"Didn't they go out for food yesterday?" Jaehyun questions closing the door behind him.

"No idea, I came home late."

"They've been hanging around eachother A LOT.. like wow.. I've never seen those three so close.. especially not with Yuta." he says plopping down on the couch, next to Mark.

"Maybe ask him when you ask him about what you were saying earlier? And let me know what they say"

"Sure," he says pulling his phone out and kicking his feet up "Ima send him a text for now."

!

"Jungwoo, have you seen Yuta? You two are usually together." Jaehyun asks about 3 hours later. The three boys had come back from their lunch date, which had turned into a shopping date. Jaehyun had just heard them come in a few minutes ago.

"Oh yeah, he should be upstairs with channie" Jungwoo says happily, cutting some fruits.

"What are you doing?"

"Im getting some snacks for us to share when we watch some drama with Yuta, Haechans picking this time."

At this point, Jaehyun just stands there puzzled. It's been a whole week since they had started watching dramas and or animes together. He really was curious as to why they were spending so much time together.

"Hm.. so.." he sits there, still thinking about how he should go about asking this.

"Yeah?" Jungwoo says, finally looking up from what he was doing.

"Why.. have the three of you been so..? How do I say this"

"Close?"

"Yeah.. I guess, but more than usual."

"Hmmmm.. i dunnooo" Jungwoo teases, grabbing the bowl of fruits and drinks, walking up to where the three usually watch this shows, Jaehyun following close behind.

The two make it up to the room, Jaehyun helping Jungwoo carry some of the things he left behind. They walk in on Haechan cuddling Yuta closely with a screen paused on one of Haechans favorite dramas.

"This is such a rare sight.. you never let Haechan even hug you."

"Oh hey Jae," Yuta smiles "Are you gonna be joining us today?"

"No, I just wanted to ask you a question"

"Oh right, you texted me about it right? Sorry I didn't get to read it, these two wouldn't let me use my phone"

"That's fine.. I just.."

"Hm?"

"You can ask him the other question if you want." Jungwoo whispers to Jaehyun.

He hesitates for a moment, "Why are the three of you all of a sudden so clingy toward eachother?"

"Is that the question you needed to ask me?"

"No.. I just.. it's not that important."

"Guess." Yuta adds.

"What?"

"Guess, guess why were so clingy."

"I mean.. I don't know.. it started when we played truth or dare I guess." Jaehyun ponders. "Mhm," Yuta encourages.

"I don't know, are you guys like dating or something." Jaehyuns jokes, causing Haechan to laugh and finally sit up from his position.

"What..?" Jaehyun asks.

"Correct!" Jungwoo says, sitting down next to Yuta.

This leaves jaehyun baffled, he stands there in utter shock. "Look what you did you broke him" haechan says, "You made me say it!" Jungwoo argues, "No I didn't.. all I did was laugh, it was FUNNY."

"Ok you two, that's enough." Yuta finally says, standing up to approach the shocked, unmoving Jaehyun, while the other two continue to bicker but in hushed tones.

"Are they serious?"

Yuta nods his head slowly, "Yeah, this is what happened after Truth or Dare."

"So.. the question.. what did it say?"

"It asked me who of my members would I date.. or sleep with. I told them after that I was serious about it and Haechan went and told Jungwoo.."

"Oh.. wow.." he sighs, letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding in.

"So, what do you think about this?" Yuta questions.

"You didn't cross my name off right?"

"No, why"

"Good, because I've been meaning to do this."

At that moment Jaehyun grabs Yuta's face tenderly, looking deeply into his eyes for less than a second. He leans in for a soft and passionate kiss, both of their lips creating the perfect cushion since he pulled his face toward him so fast. They fall into a heavy breathing pattern, becoming an open mouth kiss.

Jaehyun pushes his tongue into Yutas mouth, easily accessing it since Yuta wanted this just as much. Yuta places his hands on Jaehyuns waist, pulling him even closer to him.

"Ehem"

The two break apart, giggling and all. Resting their foreheads together.

"So.. I guess you will be joining us today." Haechan adds.

"Yeah." Jaehyun breaths, still catching his breath,"I guess I will."

Yuta leads him to the bed, holding his hand softly. The four find their comfortable positions, the youngest at the foot of the bed, while the oldest hug in the back, with Yuta laying his head on Jaehyuns shoulder. The drama starts playing and the TV noise drowns out the voices of the two boys in the back.

"I'm so glad I found you." Jaehyun whispers in Yuta's ear.

"I'm so glad you found me too." Yuta whispers back, looking up at the boy he lay upon, and leaning in for another soft kiss.

———————————————————————————————

Extra:

"So are you saying you'd sleep with me Yuta?" Jaehyun asks out of nowhere.

"Oh definitely" Yuta quips, causing Jaehyun to blush at the fast response.