008

Shay Shay 💋
________________

I woke up with a throbbing pain in my eyes from all the crying last night. I clicked on my phone,it was already 10:00 am. I was really gonna try to make it to work today,Mr Jeremy was being so kind enough not to lay me off.

He said I could start back working next week,so I guess for the next three days I'll be getting my shit together so i don't get a mental breakdown next week.

I went to the bathroom and took a relieving bath. I wrapped myself in a towel and went back to my room,putting on a green tank top and a pair of shorts.

My dad was gone for work from 8:30 and by the looks of it Leo was still asleep.

I went into the kitchen and found breakfast for me and Leo left on the counter. I smiled as I sat and started eating.

Halfway through, there was a knock on the door. I went to open it and saw Geo standing there awkwardly.

Um...Leo no wake up yet

"Mi know...but mi did a wonder if we could a have we alone time now?"

I thought for awhile, my heart seemed to be in a puddle and I kinda liked the fact that he was becoming so caring.

Sure, I replied and he came in closing the door behind him.

I went back to the kitchen and continued eating.

"So...how yuh feel now?"

Better...mi feel like mi probably did a overreact last night

"No...yuh neva expect e so yuh haffi overreact...mi feel sorry seh mi couldn't get fi protect yuh,"

E no matter...Ali did want yuh attention so yuh haffi give har

"Stop Shay...mi no wah gi nobody attention but you...a dats why mi lef Ali before mi could a mess up mi chance wid u,"

Who did tell yuh seh yuh did have a chance, I laughed and he grinned as he scratched his head.

"Mi instincts tell mi seh mi ago get wah chance wid yuh an mi pray mi no mess e up,"

I laugh at this remark and a questionable expression came over his face,this time I knew he wasn't joking around. Last night had proven how much he wanted me to be in his life, but I wasn't gonna give in just yet, not just yet.

Will think about it, I replied acting as if I don't care.

"Mi serious Shay, "

Leo came just at that moment, he still looked tired and famished. I saw him grab the plate and started eating not even acknowledging Geo's presence.

It was after he finished eating that he noticed Geo.

"Ypree bro,"

"Did a wonder if yuh neva see mi," said Geo.

"Mi hungry yf bredda...but after we go a e tattoo shop mi we stop a KFC, "

Carry back KFC fi mi to, I said as he went upstairs to get dressed.

Few minutes later, they were ready to leave and I watched through the kitchen window as they backed out of the driveway and drove off.

Having the entire house to myself,I decided to invite the girls over. Cece said she would be there in a few minutes and Kelly was on her way.

By 11:15 they had arrived,with food and everything. We headed towards my room,throwing the snacks on the bed and the other accessories.

"So wah go be yuh theme colour fi yuh wedding,"asked Cece painting a coat of red nail polish on her toes.