Chapter Four

"You KILLED her." Damon roared.
"Brother you should've seen how bruised she was by Fathers hands, he could have killed her. i simply did her a favor." Stefan stated.
i woke up to and intense hunger. Everything was heightened. my smell, my hearing, my emotions. But my own brother killed me.
and Father laid knocked out cold next to Stefan. Father Still had a heartbeat but it was fairly weak.
"Stefan, i drank the blood, Gweny didn't need to die." Damon breathed out an angry breath.
"we can't lose our sister." Stefan whispered. and glanced towards me.
Blood dripped down my chin and onto the ground. I still felt hungry. I completed my transition and suck my teeth in Father, before Damon pulled me off of him.
The feeling at the time was euphoric. then i grew more hollow. Emily made Damon, Stefan, and I daylight rings so the sunlight wouldn't burn us alive. Death caught up to me, but now the Salvatore Bloodline is erased. Leaving only carbon copies of souls that are now damned to hell. But it's now time to send Father in there. I walked towards Father. Damon and Stefan both stiffening.
"Gweny How are you feeling?" Damon asked but followed my gaze to Father's body.
"I'll feel better once Father's heart stops." I said.
Damon and Stefan both looked at each other. Then looked at me.
"There's not turning back once you do it." Stefan put his hand on my shoulder but i shook it off.
"That's a lot coming from you Dear Brother. Didn't you force Damon and I to drink Father's blood? Didn't you also kill me in cold blood?" My anger only intensified when i heard father groan.
i kneeled down to meet my fathers eyes face to face.
"Guenevere, you're one of them." My Father spoke but i almost couldn't hear him from the roar in my ears. My look said everything i needed to say.
"Goodbye Father." Before anyone could react i snapped his neck. And Father's Heart beat finally stopped. I got up and dusted off my dress.
"Gweny, i'm-" Stefan tried saying before i cut him off.
"Take care of his body," i turned to face Stefan. "This is your fault. you take care of it." I spoke but i barely recognized myself.
Stefan didn't say anything he simply just did it.
"Gweny you can talk to me." Damon said.
I didn't notice until then i been crying. I didn't want to cry. I didn't want to feel anything.
Damon grabbed me and pulled me in to comfort me. I shook from the power of my sobs. I didn't want to feel like this. I just wanted to turn it off.
"It's going to be okay Little Sister." Damon said trying to calm me.
It was never going to be okay. but i have to learn how to embrace it. Without My Brothers. i closed my eyes. And turned it off.
i stopped crying and Damon let me go.
"We can go away together Gweny, just you and me. We can leave Stefan behind for a few years and leave Mystic Falls and explore. what do you say?" Damon said stepping back.
I looked up at him. He gave me a sympathy smile.
"I would love that Brother, but." i said. Damon gave me a confused look.
"But what?"
"But you won't be joining me." I said and before he could respond i snapped Damon's Neck.
Damon fell to the ground and i felt nothing. It's not like i actually killed him. Think of it like him taking a little nap.
Stefan should be back any minute. So i ran.
I disappeared.
It's time to live my life on my own. Now since i can live forever, i can do what i want.
especially without my emotions.
this is going to be fun.