13~ Trouble In Paradice

Mature language think before reading swearing and double-meaning words are used.

Please ask if you didn't get🤣🤭

**********

Author's POV,

"If you got a chance to have sex with me."

"Sir Don't fuck me, please I am still a virgin," Akhil dramatically kept his hand on his chest and said with a horror-stricken face.

It was hard for him to believe that his Sir was interested in boys too, Is he bisexual? he felt bad for his madam who just married this Shaitaan today.

Ardhansh eyed him with a face that clearly stated what the fuck is wrong with you? and snapped,

"I just ask you What if you got a chance to have sex with me and I am not smitten by your non-existence boobs remove your hands, My wife has bigger than oranges and I am happy with them."

'I am not a woman to have watermelon or orange-sized boob, Ye Aadmi Pagal ho gaya hai,' Akhil twisted his lips angrily thinking in his mind and removed his hands from his chest before asking almost thinking in his mind, a hundred ways to murder the man in front of him.

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing too much just explain what you will do?"

Akhil hid the feel of disgust before it could crawl on his face and answered,

"First Of all, I will show you my lap dance, You look hot so having a nightstand wouldn't mean much but I would avoid it I don't want to catch STDs, so I will sprinkle chloroform on your mouth, take your signs on the real documents of all your properties and become the new legal CEO of Singaniya Estate."

He finished his speech with a satisfied smile and glanced at his Khadus boss who was frozen in his place.

Ardhansh was shocked hearing his words that STDs thing almost reminded him of his wife who few minutes ago said the same thing.

Are they lost, brother and sister?

"Fuck!!! Mere Sale se jyada Tu meri biwi ka bhai lag raha hai, Mele mein bhichhad gaye the kya?" Ardhansh asked staring at him with a raised brow.

Akhil's eyes widened and he immediately shook his head, cursing himself in his mind.

"No Sir."

"God!! You shouldn't keep your brain in your Knees, I am just asking you what If you were my wife and had gotten the chance to have sex with me How would you have felt, or in simple words How you would have reacted?"

Akhil stared at him and thought in his mind Is he asking him to moan and grunt or masterbate to show him his emotion?

He worriedly stared at him and asked with concern, "Sir should we go to a sexologist, you didn't look fine?"

Ardhansh's eyes popped out and a cigarette fell from his fingers, he opened his mouth to say but Akhil interrupted him.

"Did Mam Kick you out of Bed Sir?" He hesitantly asked suspiciously looking at the man who was ready to make him moan rather than his wife.

"Shut up, nothing happened like that?" Ardhansh frustratingly yelled at his stupid questions.

Akhil immediately shut his mouth realising with whom he was talking but again spoke trying to correct his mistakes.

"Should I make you hear the Moan and grunts by myself Sir or do You want an MP4 Show."

Ardhansh immediately shook his head understanding what he meant and handed him his phone before ordering, "Type It and Give Me Your Phone."