The Lock Screen Hacker

"Has anyone seen my phone?" Steve asks as he rampages his bag, taking out books and notebooks one by one and placing them on the table.

One of his friends hanging out with him in the outdoor study area of SHIELD University chuckles, but no one responds to his question.

Looking up, Steve glanced at the nearest person, "Buck, seriously, did you take my phone?"

"Why would I take your phone?" Bucky asks, sniggering at the frustrated look of the blonde, "I'm pretty sure it's somewhere on the table. You made quite a mess,"

Steve then looks at their long table and sees that most of his papers and books are scattered, covering his side of the table.

"I'm pretty sure somewhere around your pile, your phone is in there," Natasha comments as she points at one distinct pile of books and term papers that need to be accomplished.

"I checked it a while ago, but it wasn't there," Steve grumbled as he one by one lifted his things until his phone suddenly appeared before him, "Ha! Where were you?"

Natasha chuckles at the blonde, "I won't be surprised if one day your things will talk back to you Rogers, you keep on missing stuff,"

"He likes his mess, yet, can't find things within them," Bucky added before he chortled at the dagger look that Steve was giving him.

"I'm sure my phone wasn't there minutes ago," Steve retorts before he presses a button on his phone, "Gah!"

Steve's eyes grew big as he stared at his lit phone, "Who did this?"

"Did what?" Bucky then stands to lean close to his best friend to peek over his phone. Soon enough he laughs hard until he falls back to his seat, clutching his belly.

"What is it?" Natasha curiously asks as she slowly smiles widely at her laughing boyfriend, "What's so funny?" She then looked at the scrunched look of the blonde, making her grab the phone instead.

As Natasha stared at the lock screen, she couldn't help but laugh as well, which was not usual for the red-haired woman. This made Steve even more embarrassed knowing that someone had secretly taken a photo of him sleeping with his head tilted back and with his mouth wide open. To make it an embarrassing reminder that he had fallen asleep in one of his subjects, that hacker had to make it his lock screen.

"Whoever did that is one hell of a hacker," Bucky mutters in between his laughter.

Steve grumbles in agreement.

... ... ...

Next day

"Hey, Rogers!"

Steve stops in the hallway and turns around to see who has called him. He quickly smiles at the sprinting man, "Hey, Sam, what's up?"

"Can I borrow your phone?" Sam asks with a teasing smile on his face.

Raising a brow, Steve slowly pulls out his phone from his pants back pocket, "Sure, but why?"

"Just want to check something," Sam grins mischievously.

As quick as that, Steve's smile disappeared, and frowned back at him, "Ha-ha-ha, funny. I changed it," he then put back his phone in his pocket.

"Aw, man! Bucky said it was hilarious!" Sam loudly laughs as he clasps a hand over Steve's broad shoulders, "You should have kept it!"

"I don't understand why my friends aren't worried enough that someone actually hacked my phone and changed my lock screen," Steve mumbled as he rolled his eyes at his friend's comment.