Unhappy Campers

Inside Sylvester's apartment, we see him laying on his cough, vodka bottles all over him. He lets out a groan as he puts an arm over his closed eyes.

Black horns peek through the top of his red hair. Suddenly Sylvester's phone starts to ring.

Sylvester, without looking, reaches onto the floor through some empty bottles and picks up his phone. On the phone screen it's his sister Malina calling, but he pressed decline.

He then dross the phone onto the floor, revealing many missed calls from Maline, then a text message pops up on the phone.

[CALL ME ASAP ASSHOLE!]

Sylvester lets out a yawn and reaches into the couch and pulls out a pack of cigarettes. He puts one into his mouth and snaps his finger, causing a flame to appear on his pointer finger, and he lights up the cigarette.

Sylvester opens his right eye and just stares up the ceiling. "Ugh... I don't want to go to work today..." He breaths out a massive cloud of smoke.

Sylvester groggily picks up his phone and sees many notifications, and he just clicks clear all. He then sits up, several glass bottles falling onto the floor.

He yawns and puts a hand through his hair, feeling the horns. "Damn it, why won't they stay gone." He yawns again, very loudly. "FUUUCK, I'm tired."

Sylvester gets up and heads for the bathroom. He turns on the light and stares at himself in the mirror. He opens up left eye and leans in close to the mirror.

He watches as the clock in his eyes ticks by. "Man, I need to get some time soon, or I won't be able to use much of my powers if I have to."

Sylvester sighs as he closes his left eye and grabs a file off the sink. He starts to shave down his horns.

.

.

.

Inside the office of the I.M.P. Millie, Moxxie and Sylvester are talking to a sinner client. Sylvester leans on the side of the desk with a cigarette in his mouth.

Suddenly the door burst open revealing Blitzo, covered in bush leaves, bruises, and dirt all over his clothes and body.

Blitzo walks past the four in a dejected manner

Moxxie calls out to Blitzo. "Sir! There's a client here who wants to-"

Blitzo enters his office, ignoring Moxxie, and slams the door shut loudly. The two hims and Hellfox take a second to stare in confusion at Blitzo's foul mood today, before turning back to the client.