The Wedding and The Honeymoon ⚠️

Summary: Touya and Yukito get married (this is a continuation of "The Proposal").
[Takes place in the same universe as "The Proposal."]
Warning(s): Suggestive dialogue, explicit content (I will put a warning when the smut begins)
A/N: This is initially going to be two separate oneshots, but I decided to give you guys one BIG oneshot! Enjoy!

(Yukito's POV!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I stand in front of the dressing room's mirror and gaze at my white suit. Desperate for a distraction from my anxiety, I adjust the flower in my breast pocket for what feels like the millionth time.

"Knock, knock!" I hear someone say from behind me. I turn around to see Sakura, my soon-to-be sister-in-law.

"Hello, Sakura," I smile. "Did you need something?"

She shakes her head. "I just wanted to see you before the ceremony! You look amazing, by the way."

I giggle and awkwardly tuck a piece of hair behind my ear. She grabs my hands and wishes me good luck. As she's about to walk out of the room, I stop her.

"Oh, before you go, I actually wanted to talk to you about something," I say, the smile fading away from my face.

"Of course, you can talk to me about anything."

"Well..." I begin, "before I say anything, I just want to clarify that I love Touya with all of my heart, alright? I don't regret any of this. But... I feel so damn nervous right now. Like, what if Touya gets cold feet? What if your father changes his mind and decides to not give me his blessing? What if the guests aren't happy? What if-"

Sakura grabs me by the shoulders. "Woah, hey, what's wrong?"

I notice the tears falling out of my eyes. Embarrassed, I quickly grab a tissue and wipe the wetness from my eyes.

"Trust me, everything is going to be perfect," she reassures me. "Touya would never get cold feet when it comes to you. And our dad would give you his blessing a hundred times if he could! Everything will be okay, Yukito."

          Sakura's kind words warm my heart and make me feel much better.

          "Thank you, Sakura," I smile. "Or should I say, 'little sister'?"

          She laughs and gives me a big hug. "I'd better get to my seat. You got this, 'big brother'!"

          After bidding farewell to Sakura, she exits the dressing room and scurries to the wedding hall. I take my cellphone out of my pocket and turn it on. I stare at my lock screen's wallpaper, which is a photo of Touya and I sharing a kiss while wrapped up in a warm blanket. I smile fondly. Suddenly, I hear a knock at the dressing room door. I see Fujitaka standing at the door.

          "It's time," he says softly.

          I take a deep breath.

          "Alright," I reply, approaching him. "And, ah... thank you for agreeing to walk me down the aisle, since I don't really, y'know, have a dad of my own."

           "Of course. I'm very glad that you let me play such a big role in your wedding," he smiles.

           "You've been such an amazing parental figure in my life," I continue as we begin to walk to the wedding hall. "It's only natural that I would ask you."

Fujitaka beams. "Well, it's an honor."

We finally reach the doors to the wedding hall.