chapter : 04 ♡︎

@beomgyu's house  !

@beomgyu's house !

beomgyu sat down on his bed, it was already dark out. this bitter taste was still lingering down his throat. even more bitter than the iced americanos. he hated the bitterness that filled his mouth every time he took a sip from the straw.

he would've given the drink to yeonjun right away. yeonjun loved iced americanos. right, yeonjun. always yeonjun. yeonjun here yeonjun there. his boyfriend was on his mind all the time and this really annoyed his pride.

he stared at the roses which were laying drippy from the rain on the desk. after all that, they were still pretty. and once again, the image of yeonjun standing in front of him popped in his mind.

beomgyu groaned and threw himself on the bed, suffocating his face in the fluffy pillow. he still had his wet clothes on. that was so uncomfortable. but he couldn't care less about it and kept snuggling on the non-existent person.

again. yeonjun. beomgyu sprang up from the sheets and huffed. he decided to have a shower and let out all the negative thoughts.

▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။၊|• 5:53

after a steamy shower, beomgyu looked at his puffy eyes and nose in the mirror. he didn't imagine that he cried that much. especially over his loved one.

beomgyu didn't even care at this point, he knew that every time yeonjun would've popped right in his mind like a balloon.

he quickly dried up his hair, he had to cut his hair again. his nape was covered and sometimes it felt itchy. but it covered him from cold temperatures in winter. that's why he kept the length.

he wore his pjs and jumped on his bed, this time he was feeling way more cozy. he reached his phone and scrolled through messages and social until a message notification caught his eye.

the number was unknown, either way he opened the notification and something down in his guts wanted that person to be yeonjun. he missed him after all? it's just that he despised the way he didn't even contact him.

he didn't even bother to write a simple "I need a break." or anything and left him in complete confusion. he was nervous all the time since then. scared that he might got abandoned by someone he cares a lot for.

every time the thought that yeonjun didn't want to see him ever again gave this frustrating feeling in his chest. as if someone punched repeatedly his heart. he wanted to rip that feeling away.

he even had the audacity to be all happy and shit on socials. what a bastard. beomgyu thought

yet something, a little piece screamed hoping that the number which contacted beomgyu was actually yeonjun.