Chapter 1: The day before

Hi Guys I'm new too Wattpad and this is my first story I really hope you all enjoy it!!

The day before April 10,1912.....

- - -

She sat at the balcony of her mansion, she was thinking deeply while she shrugged, what  awaiting for her was to go to what everyone called it the ship of Dreams. 

That's right I'm talking about the Titanic, she was worrying of what was going to happen you see she's always been a person who worries too much, she and her older sister Elsa wasn't much of a help.

You see ever since her father died they were left "penniless" or that's what her mother said, and much to her dismay her older sisters took notice of her being lost in thought, so they came to her. 

Sophia always took more pity of Anna-Rose's situation than Elsa so when Elsa left Sophia came to her and asked Anna-Rose "What's wrong?" obviously she knew that the problem was that Woody McLauren (Anna-Rose's fiance) was abusing her and making her feel bad and even though she had told her mother about it countless times before, she simply didn't care, she just wanted money. And that was what was making Anna-Rose feel dismayed.

"Anna-Rose, did you hear me?" Sophia asked softly.

"huh?" Anna-Rose said, sounding like if she had jumped, which she did.

"Anna-Rose you aren't alone in this I was exactly in this situation with Lieutenant James Hardy, remember?" Anna-Rose nodded softly and Sophia continued talking "well he um..." she trailed off because even though Mr. Rhodes seemed to be a very good person he was really a violent one, but since their mother saw that he was rich she was pushing Sophia to marry him. 

So when that was happening Anna-Rose was trying to provoke James and it worked.

And he snapped at then and they were both crying and then he forgot that their mother was directly in front of him and he slapped Sophia in the face and spat at her and their mother was furious, she had a fit for the rest of that day, she apologized to Anna-Rose and Sophia too.

And after reminiscing this nostalgia Sophia spoke once more saying "Never mind, but please promise me that you will tell me what happens, okay?" 

"okay" Anna-Rose said in agreement and we hugged because Anna-Rose knew that they were about to board the most luxurious ship of all of 1912 and that this would be Anna-Rose's last day in London, England because they had to go Southampton in the morning to board the Titanic and she had a lot of things to get done (well maybe for her maid whose name is Maya Percival).

She is very nice Anna-Rose, she treats her like her own daughter even though she never married, she still treated her better than Anna-Rose's mother. She entered her room after Sophia left and saw Maya, my maid, packing a lot of stuff, her fiance, Woody told her to and she did, but she sighed deeply and very sharp. 

"Ms. Anna-Rose" She said as she finished packing the last of those hideous garments, or at least what Anna-Rose called them.

"Ms. Anna-Rose are you okay?" She asked once more.

"You know what's wrong, Maya. Ever since I have been engaged to marry Woody I just feel um, uh" Anna-Rose trailed off, not knowing how to express herself.

"its okay Anna-Rose if you need anything, I mean anything tell me okay?" 

She just nodded softly and hugged Maya and Anna-Rose replied. "Okay"

And Maya helped Anna-Rose put on her negligee (pajama for women that was named like that in 1912) and she got ready for bed, she drank a small cup of tea right after supper and slowly Anna-Rose felt her eyelids feel heavy and drop as she got ready for the day that was going to follow. 

And hoping that it wouldn't be the worst day of her life.

Good night!

- - -

word count: 653