2

3rd Person POV.

"Rise up yn!"your mum said shaking you vigorously.

"But mom....I don't wanna! I've got cramps and I Don feel like going to school! "You said whining as you sat upright.

"Yn,even when I get cramps I still go to work. And....you can't miss your first day at your new school! "She told you sternly.

New School!

"Omo! I totally forgot! "You said fully awake.
You zoomed past your mom at top speed and went to get ready for your first day at your new school.

"Yn don't skip breakfast!" Your mom said as she watched you leaving.

"Right...."you said grabbing some apples from the fruit basket.

"Love you mom!" You said pecking your mum's forehead. She sighed.

"Come home as soon as possible. I have a surprise for you!"

"Bye mom!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Wow! This school is just like my previous one! "You said to yourself.

I found my way to the office. The school was big,but you couldn't get lost since every room had a sign.

"Hello ma'am! My name is Lee yn and I'm new here. I've come to get my timetable! "You said cheerfully.

The woman behind the desk looked a little bit stunned as she rose up and bowed.

Geez! Were people here that respectful?

"Hello Miss! I am Ko Miho, the principal. Uh,here is your locker keys and timetable," She said handing you a sheet of papers and keys.

"Thank you miss!" You said leaving her room

You found my locker soon enough and put my things. You gave myself a tour of the place,locating where my classes were.

You heard the bell ringing, signaling the beginning of the lessons.

As soon as you entered class,you found everyone settled down and the teacher reading the register.

"Class,we have a new student joining us today! Girl,please introduce yourself,"the teacher said as soon as she finished reading the register.

"Hello! My name is Lee yn and I hope to be friends with you all! "You said cheerfully.

"Ok yn,you can sit next to.... the class president! "

You heard a few gasps from your new classmates but didn't mind their business.

"Hello! I'm the new student Lee yn! You are.....?"

"Call me...Jeon,"the boy said as he returned his earphone back in his ear.

"Yn,do you have any friends here?" The Jeon guy asked you still with his earphones in his ears.

"No I don't,but I'll probably make some soon!"

"Then stick with me! "

"Gladly! "You said smiling at him.

"Jeon and yn,don't talk during class!"

"Sorry Miss!"We said together.

The lessons before lunch went smoothly, without any cramps complications.

"Yn,come sit with me for lunch,k" Jeon said.

As soon as the two of you entered the dining hall,you heard people screaming.

"Jungkook oppa!"

"Oppa be mine!"

"Oppa date me!"

"I wanna be like you Jungkook! "

"Jungkook saranghae! "

"Who's Jungkook? "You asked him confused by the noise.

"Some popular guy,"

"I see!"

You got lunch and sat at a table for two at a corner.

"Jeon, do you have friends? "

"Well...I dont. I only have my brothers but they are all in college so I only get to see them during lunch,"

"Where are they?"you asked.

"They didn't come today,"

"I see,"