the time i confessed to her

(hana kiss 1)

It was a normal day, like any other. Well, I say normal. But it wasn't. In fact, remember the supernatural pretty girl I told you about earlier...? You wouldn't would you? Her name's Hana. She's the most prettiest, beautiful person in the WORLD!! Except well, she isn't really human. She makes it known to anyone who comes across her that she has supernatural abilities.

And well, that's why I kinda like her...
And maybe it's why I invited her to the cafe earlier.

She order her usual drink, an iced latte.......while I only order a coffee. I felt so bad drinking my coffee infront of her, with her lovely pretty eyes drinking that latte and- Well, maybe I should stop going insane for her like this.

Well, anyway.

She invited me out for a park walk after. Seems to be usual, for her.

For her...but not for me...

Well, I went anyway. More time with Hana...is more happiness for me.

"Kou..." she asks, looking me in the eyes. "You look like you have something to say. You alright~?" She leans closer to me.

That's another thing about her. She has this thing where she cares about every little thing.

"Actually...yes, I do." I avert my eyes from her gaze, but she still manages to pierce into my heart.

"I......Hana, I love you!!" I blurt out, not even understanding my own mind at this moment. We stare at eachother for a few seconds, before she giggles.

"I knew you did, silly! I just wanted to hear it from you yourself~" She leans close again.

"But I do indeed love you too~"

She leans up to me, and cups her hands under my cheeks. She stares at me for a second, before forcing her lips into mine..

The kiss lasted for only a few seconds, but they were the best few moments of my life.

"So, we official?"

Silence..then I manage-

"Yes...official..."

She takes my hand, and now we walk through to our own destiny.
Who knows, we might even get to live a full life together.