2

Layani Alana RoseJanuary 5, 2024————————————————————————"GIRL YOU DO DAMAGE TO ME, NO I LOVE IT," I sung in my new room

Layani Alana Rose
January 5, 2024
————————————————————————
"GIRL YOU DO DAMAGE TO ME, NO I LOVE IT," I sung in my new room. My music got interrupted by Von facetiming me making me let off a loud groan.

I clicked the accept button facing him to the ceiling. "Von, you messed up my music," I said and he chuckled. "My fault mama, but I just wanted to see you today," he said making butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"Come to the studio, it's just me here," he said making me think for a minute. My body was still in pain but I didn't need to be alone anyways because Leylani left to go to a sleepover while I'm here.

"Okay, send me da addy," I said and I got a message from "Von🔫". "Well damn, you just couldn't wait," I said laughing and he smacked his teeth. "Show yo face," he said making me groan before showing me in my bonnet.

"Sassy ass attitude, but aight I'll see you once you get here," he said making me nod. I hung up the phone starting to get my shower ready.

After I got out the shower, I lotioned myself and put on all black before spraying my champagne toast perfume on me.

I grabbed my keys and bag before walking down the stairs

I grabbed my keys and bag before walking down the stairs. I walked out the door making sure it locked and pressed down on the elevator.

Once the door opened I got off the elevator heading to my hellcat. I unlocked the doors and got in the drivers seat connecting my phone to my aux. I played "Close Friends," by Lil baby and Gunna before putting the addy in my phone.

I pulled out the complex and headed down the street. A couple minutes later I pulled up to this big building made of all glass. I went inside to the elevator clicking floor 38.

Once the elevator stopped I headed down the hallway before seeing his number making me knock. I heard movement before the door opened showing Von. "Hey," I said as he stepped aside letting me in.