𝒜𝓀𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓊 𝓍 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇: 𝒿𝑒𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓊𝓈𝓎

This story goes against what I stand by because I hate this man but this is the only thing I had in my mind

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"You interested me"

Being a Marine could be hard if you don't have the goals and bravery to be a Marine. You join the Marines to only get revenge on the Pirates who wronged you and wronged your village.

You begin to slowly move up in the ranks from Cadet to Vice Admiral by the time you became Vice Admiral you were very quiet never talked to anybody and kept yourself.

You yawn while moving your hand through your hair, and a small knock is heard from the front of your office you single the person to come in only to see you're closest friend, Coby. "Hoshizuki-san, I bought some snacks for us," Coby said cheerfully with a smile. 'What cute smile this boy has', you thought with a smile

(Hoshizuki, it's kind of like a nickname to hide her real name like all the Admirals get. you can search for it on Google)

"Coby don't call me that stupid nickname you know my my name so call me it." He nodded while pulling snacks out of the bag. but one snack caught your eye it was a tri-colored mochi that had small edible flowers which was your favorite food. As he handed it to you you took a small bite and it was very delicious you haven't had this in a while since you were always cooped up in Marine work.

After finishing some snacks and drinking tea you and Coby began to walk to the dining hall for the Marines. Usually, you would sit by yourself but just for today, you're going to sit with Coby. Everyone got their food and sat down at their respective tables the vice Admirals and the Fleet Admirals were sitting together.

But, you had a burning sensation that someone was staring at you intensely but you didn't care enough to turn around. you just continue to eat your food and talk to Coby. Until you felt a little tap on your shoulder, you turned around to see one of your superiors Kizaru.

"Are you the little cutie that Akainu keeps looking at?" He said well rubbing his chin with the same perverted look that is always on his face. You tilted your head to the side and confusion and he could tell that you didn't know what he was talking about. "oh my apologies I see you don't know who I'm talking about." He smiled while slowly walking away.

After everyone was done finishing their food. Everyone went towards the respective places while the vice animals and the flea Admirals were still sitting at the table with each other. You just did yourself off and began to walk to leave the dining room. Turned your head towards the Admiral table, but you made eye contact with a Stern-looking man.