The Characters

Hello sweethearts,

I had always been intrigued by the Indian epic Mahabharat but was never able to understand it, till recently. I started watching the Mahabharat show and understood why my mother was so obsessed with the show. Because well, now I'm too.

But the show made us realize how little we know and understand Draupadi and the Pandavas' struggle with their unusual marriage. How little do we know of the emotions that run in the background and their relationship?

While watching the show I constantly felt the need to see Draupadi and her husbands interact like normal couples. Even though in such an abnormal marriage and amidst such schemes and lies, I wanted to watch them live and grow to like each other, not merely accept each other.

My hopeless romantic heart couldn't bear that need and now I'm writing this book.

This book will follow a different storyline than the original epic. I still haven't thought if there will be the dhyut sabha scene or not, but I'm not very inclined to include it. But who knows, maybe I will include it, as the dhyut sabha was one of the worst tests that their relationship suffered. It would be an interesting challenge for me to write. But that's all in the future.

As we progress in the story, we will find our ways together.

Also - this book is purely fiction and is not meant to hurt/offend any person of any cast, religion or belief. This is just a work of art.

I do not own the copyright to images used in the books. I'm merely taking them for reference to my readers.

.·:*༺ ༻¨*:·..·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·..·:*¨༺ ༻*:·.

There are many characters in Mahabharat, but in this book, there are limited characters, some of them might even not be in the original epic.

Draupadi
Our heroine

• Strong-willed •Innocent •Selfless

aka, Panchali, Drupad Kanya, Yagyaseni, Panchal Kumari

Our Heros

1. Yudhisthir
Eldest son of Pandu and Kunti

•Righteous •Protective • Fatherly