*Episode Three: "Breakfast Banter and Mumbai Mayhem"**

As the Mumbai sun climbs higher, the Malhotra household on the 8th floor transforms into a battleground of breakfast banter. Manik, clad in mismatched socks, juggles his coffee and keys, ready to take on the day.*

**Manik:** (muttering) Traffic jams, delayed deliveries—today's got "chaos" written all over it.

*Nandini, the culinary maestro, orchestrates a symphony of sizzling pans and clinking utensils.*

**Nandini:** (smirking) Chaos or not, breakfast is served. Andi, Manan, grab a plate before your father claims it all.

*Meanwhile, on the 2nd floor balcony, Raj and Niyonika observe the morning spectacle.*

**Raj:** (chuckling) The morning rush—it's like watching a daily sitcom.

**Niyonika:** (nodding) A sitcom indeed, with Manik in the lead role.

*The phone rings, interrupting the morning routine. Manik answers with a furrowed brow.*

**Manik:** (on the phone) Traffic jam? You're telling me my courier van is stuck in a traffic jam? In this city?

*The news spreads through the 8th floor like wildfire, setting off a chain reaction of reactions.*

**Andi:** (whispering to Manan) Looks like today's the day the chaos takes center stage.

*The Malhotra family, amidst the breakfast mayhem, braces itself for the day ahead. Meanwhile, in the neighboring apartment, Mrs. Deshmukh, the curious neighbor, watches the Malhotras with amusement.*

**Mrs. Deshmukh:** (to her cat) Oh, the drama! Maybe I should start charging them admission.

*The city outside mirrors the Malhotras' hustle and bustle, a reflection of Mumbai's unrelenting energy. And so, another chapter unfolds in the lively drama of "Safar-e-Aashna."*