Trouble in a bar💋 [🎹🎤]

Warning:
Public sex, degradation, and clothed sex.

    The band had just finished a gig at a local stadium, surprisingly this was one of their biggest shows yet. Everyone was in the bus excitedly talking and celebrating at the successful show. All of a sudden Dee Jay's phone started ringing "yo I gotta take this" He said while walking towards the entrance of bus to step outside to take the call. All the band members just kinda looked at him for a few seconds then continued their conversation.

   Puff Puff was talking with Axel when all of a sudden Dee Jay walks back in after 10 minutes "hey since we don't have to be anywhere tomorrow do you guys wanna go to a party Dee Jane told me about?" Dee Jay says while looking at his band members.
"So that's who you were talking too, I was starting to think your fatass was talking to your boyfriend or smt" Puff Puff said while mocking Dee Jay. "Man you know I ain't gay, but do you guys wanna go or not" Dee Jay says slightly iterated. Puff just rolled his eyes and nodded not really amused since it was quite common for the group to go party's often.
   "Well will Deejane be there?" Axel asked "obviously dumbass, why?" Deejay replied. Axel said nothing except just smirked quickly DeeJay picked up on what he was implying "gross man no way she would go for you" he said. "What man? I think she would be the metal chick of my dreams you should never discriminate against true love" Axel stupidly says "she doesn't even listen to metal man, and you guys have never met the most you'd get is a one night stand" DeeJay replied unamused.
    "Whatever man just wait till she meets me" Axel rolled his eyes despite no one being able to see it.  "How 'bout you two stop aguring  and we start 'eading to that party, right mate?" Benatar says while looking at Puff. "Uh yeah. Guys I actually think we should listen to benabitch for once" Puff says while still making eye contact with Benatar.

-

   Once they arrived at the address DeeJane texted them the group immediately saw a beat up police car outside of the bar. "Man what kind of getto ass place is this" DeeJay said.       "Whatever man I'm just here for the chick's with big ol' bittes" Puff said being the first to walk into the party. The group immediately following behind then spliting up. Axel roaming around hoping to run into DeeJane, Puff Puff making failed attempts to get laid by girls, DeeJay already pretty drunk while still drinking another bottle of beer while walking around and making small talk with some interesting people at the party.
    On the other hand Benatar was sitting at the bartender's table drinking nothing but water knowing that he was most likely going to be the one driving in the moring while the others would be wasted. After around 40 mins of listening to the shitty bar music Benatar notices a familiar red hoodie in the corner of his eye he quickly turns his head around to come face to face with his brunette haired band member Puff Puff.
   "what are you doing Puff? I thought you were getting laid at this point" the brit said while chuckling. Puff look back at him unamused "argh no chick wants to hook up they all have boyfriends or smt" He says as he dramatically throws up his hands. Benatar just smiled slightly at the shorter man's actions. Benatar had always found the short man quite attractive to be honest but he would never admit the fact he likes boys let alone the fact his bandmate. All of a sudden Benatar was taken out of his thoughts when he heard Puff snapping his fingers infront of him "earth to the Alien" Puff said looking confused as to why Benatar had just zoned out like that. "Uh sorry mate I got lost in thought heh" the brit awkwardly laugh embarrassed. "Whatever" Puff said. "Would you like a bottle ol' beer?" Benatar said trying to change the tension "sure" Puff said actually surprised by Ben offering to buy him a drink.

-

  Once the bartender brought the drink to Benatar he picked it up then quickly trying to give the drink to Puff but accidentally spilling it on Puff's pants causing the shorter man to get mad "greaattt I'm not getting laid or drunk thankss" Puff said sarcastically and then rolling his eyes. Benatar immediately started apologizing "Oh-h I'm so so so sorry Puff I'll clean it up" Benatar was mentally beating himself up God why I am so clumsy dammit.
  "How are you going even clean it dipshit?" Puff sighs while looking at his band mate. "They must have a restroom here come on let's look for it."

-

A few minutes later both of the two boys found themselves together in a locked restoom awkwardly staring at eachother in silence. "Uh Benabitch I don't think the beer is going to come off I think it's stained" Puff said stating the obvious "Oh um well let me at less dry it" Benatar said trying to make up for his mistake. The brit turned around to grab two pieces of paper towels then turning around once more to face Puff before then getting on his knees. Benatar graps Puff's thigh "ag-gh uh what-t are you doing?" Puff says immediately caught of guard by the sudden physical contact "I'm holding you in place so I can dry the beer?" Benatar says looking up making eye contact with puff. Puff just nodded at him and Benatar began to dry off the same spot still holding puffs thigh clueless on how much this simple action was making the shorter man horny. Puff always knew he was bi but never really told anyone, sure he's hooked up with guys before but it's sure pretty fucking different when your own band mate is turning you on and you have no idea if he even likes men or most importantly if he likes you..?

Benatar was done drying the beer stain to the best of his abilities.
" 'lright mate it sould be dry now and again I am truly sorry" He said "thanks ig and its fine I know one way you can make it up to me~" Puff Puff said almost in a seductive tone "uh like wh-hat?" The brit asked slightly blushing at the sudden sexual tension between the two. Puff Puff didn't say anything but instead pushed Benatar against the wall and sloppily started kissing him. Puff didn't care anymore at this point about his self control he was way to horny to contain himself around the very very hot blonde brit infront of him. Benatar shocked at Puff's actions pulled away from the kiss quickly taking notice at Puff on his tippy toes to able to kiss him. Without warning the brit went back to the kiss, putting his hands around Puff's waist then quickly lifting the burnette then putting him on the sink counter. "Fu-uck Benatar" Puff quietly said into the kiss. After a while of making out Puff put his hands up Benatar's shirt causing the brit to whimper at the action. "Been a while huh?" The brunette man slightly joked "s-shut up" the brit said then immediately running his own hands up the shorter man's hoodie and shirt. Causing the brunette to let out a few embarrassing sounds himself.

-

"Bend over the sink". Just like that a simple question or rather command the short tempered man who never took orders from anyone was now bent over a public restroom sink, pants and boxers down to his knees while his upper body remained completely clothed. Right behind him was the tall blonde brit who was fully clothed from the waist up but from the waist down was a different story. Benatar's pants and boxers were also down to the knees just like Puff. "Never figured you to be a cockslut hm puff?~" Benatar teased "shut up and put it in dipshit" the short man snapped back the taller man. Benatar then slowly started to insert himself into Puff.
Puff Puff felt himself immediately start twitching and whimpering at Benatar's actions "F-fuck" He muttered out then quickly threw down his head. Ben ran his hand through Puff's hair then roughly pulling his head up so he could see Puff's face in the mirror. "I want to see your face slut."Ben said still firmly holding the shorter man's head in place. A few rough thrusts later Puff Puff was partially moaning uncontrollably and drooling while looking at himself getting fucked by Benatar in the mirror.
"A-AH FU-UCK" all of a sudden Puff basically shouted quickly taking off his glasses and throwing them on the counter of the sink. Benatar had found Puff's G spot quickly he picked up the pace. The whole restroom was filled up of skin slaping against eachother and moaning noises. "You like it when my dick slams against your prostate huh? Fucking whore." The brit spat into Puff's ear as he continued to fuck him mercilessly. "MH-MM I D-DO"  the brunette responded.  A few minutes later both of them were near their climax. "Shit-t you're so tig-ght I'm going to cum-m" Benatar moaned. "Me-e too" Puff replied. Ben's thrusts got more sloppily each time before the two released in sync. "Fuck that was amazing Puff" the brit panted before letting go of Puff's hair and then pulling out. "We should d-do this more often" the short man said also out of breath. "Indeed mate."  Benatar said.

-

-

-

-

Word count: 1629

A/N  Please recommend oneshots if you want to see more ships or story's 🙏