Letter

----

Music Used : Onmyoji - Divinity's Doom arc - Sacrifice

----
Colby's POV

Still in my room, staring on the ceiling, my head has never had this train of thought.

The whispering.

The creature.

What happened in the Monastery.

What happened in the so called ritual, I have never thought myself doing it. I watched Sam years back doing all the rituals in 3 A.M. but never ever in my life I did this intense 'ritual'

I scrolled through their channel. Aegridge added Melantha in some gothic story telling weekly. She also have so much light-hearted baking videos to surprise her fans with the new confection design for the next up Merrywinter Cake Shop release and a vlog of her vacations showing the best spot to go. Some of her video that titled 'movie' has left me some kind of pressure in my chest.

Is this movie an actual movie?

But I'm intrigued by it, there's so much about this siblings. I'm eager to see where and how far their content goes

------

Sam's POV

Weeks passed after the event, the video boomed way more than we expected, as it genuinely terrified us, looking back it almost like we pursued an actor career. I couldn't remember anything that happened during the fight. The only memory I had is when the cultist dragged me out from the cage away from Colby. Then everything just like I'm dreaming. Rewatching the video all over did not triggered anything in my mind. It is so weird.

We do might going for another collab for exploration but who knew when they will be free. As I browse through the incoming mail, I saw a letter sealed with a wax seal with the same crest as Winterfrost Family, "Colby!!" I excitedly called to him.

"What's up??"

"well, a new acquaintance from Rhodes Island sent us letter"

"Oh really?"

"Greetings to you Sam and Colby.
How are you been? Hopefully the wound healed overtime after your visit. we are worried about your well-being.

I personally have not expressed my gratitude enough for helping me save my sister and to finally bring her home. I have patiently waited for the moment where he said to me, my savior will come to aid me. To my surprise you two appeared in front of my door.

I may propose to be able to bring you on many adventure all around the world to explore the beauty and hidden gem you once seek in Rhodes Island. To you my friend. I am eager for your answer

Best regards
Salvatore Aegridge Winterfrost"

"Oh they got a little postcard too!" he showed me a picture of them. The sisters making a heart sign in front of Lindos Acropolis. they are doing well at least. I'm glad for that, "how about we invite them here next time?"

"Interesting eh? We can schedule that some day, right?"

"For sure!"

----

A/N : Finally the first arc completed, kindly share and help with starry if you like the story~

----