Floyd

Floyd gasped as he saw his feet turn grey, and not the silvery see through colour he sometimes sees when Velvet and Veneer use him, this is a solid grey!

He carefully got to his feet and banged on his diamond prison, "Help! Help! Anyone?! I'm turning grey! Please help!" He yelled weakly.

He watched as Velvet and Veneer walked in after performing a song.

Veneer immediately noticed his colour, "Velvet! He's g-grey!"

Velvet looked at the troll who seemed panicked.

She didn't really care as long as she could still use Floyd's talent, with or without her brother.

When Velvet tried to spray herself, nothing happened.

She screamed angrily at the helpless troll, "SO PATHETIC! WE BARELY EVEN USED YOU!"

Veneer winced, he felt sorry for the little troll..

Then Floyd gasped, a happy smile appeared on his face, he completely forgot he was captured as he yelled out happily, "I'm okay! Baby Branch! I'm alright!"

The he remembered..he's trapped and his colour came back at an awful moment.

Velvet smirked at him and sprayed herself as she tossed him to Veneer who fumbled with him, but caught him.

"Hurry up, we've gotta get out there and sing our next song!"

Veneer forced a smile and nodded, "Alright! Coming!"

He watched her walk away, then he looked at Floyd sadly, "Sorry little guy.."

Floyd gave a weak smile, knowing Veneer didn't wanna do this, he gave a slight nod, "Go on...I understand.."

Veneer sighed and sprayed himself, "You shouldn't have to understand..." Then he set Floyd down and walked away.

Floyd smiled sadly, "I know..." he whispered softly, "But I do..good luck, Veneer.."