Klaine

!WARNING!
Sex-scene read at your own risk!
I warned you now! If you don't want to read it it's fine!

Ok..

I warned you...

I DO NOT OWN GLEE

Blaine grabbed Kurt's hand and kissed it softly. Kurt looked up and kissed Blaine passionately on the lips as Blaine moaned. "Fuck me" Blaine simply said. Kurt pulled Blaine up so they were standing at the edge of the bed. He started unbuttoning Blaine's shirt as Blaine did the same to Kurt. Once they were both shirtless they just stood there admiring each others perfect body.

"You are perfect Kurt."

Kurt blushed and started unbuttoning Blaine's pants. Kurt ripped them off and pushed the shorter boy onto the bed. He started kissing Blaine's neck slowly moving his way down his chest and finally stopping right above Blaine's boxers line. He then kissed Blaine's member through his boxers making Blaine's hips buck forward.

Blaine started moaning loudly as Kurt kissed his member once again slowly sucking on it. Kurt pushed Blaine's hips down making a "tsk tsk" noise.

Kurt then ripped off Blaine's boxers revealing Blaine's full erection. He kissed the tip of his cock. Blaine then ripped off Kurt's pants and boxers in one swift motion. He flipped them over so Blaine was on top of Kurt now.

He trailed Kurt's jawline with soft warm kisses but Kurt wouldn't have any of it. He reached for Blaine's head and kissed him hungrily on the lips.

Blaine flipped Kurt over so his ass was facing him. "F-fuck me Blaine" Kurt stuttered out. Blaine then pushed his member in slowly then getting faster and faster. He thrusted himself harder and harder into Kurt as he gripped the sheets moaning and screaming loudly.

"I-i'm gonna c-cum babe" an out of breath Kurt said.

Blaine thrusted harder against Kurt slamming their bodies against one another. He felt Kurt's warm cum all over him. He then pulled out of Kurt and turned Kurt over once again.

He jammed his cock into Kurt's mouth as he came. Kurt swallowed and started sucking on his cock. He then put all of Blaine into him all the way back to his throat. Blaine moaning loudly.

Blaine then took ahold of the boys' members and started rubbing them together. Getting faster then slower then faster again.

"B-Blaine.. That.. Feels so... So.. Good" Kurt said as Blaine dropped their members and laid down unext to Kurt on the bed.

"That.. Was amazing" Blaine said as he tried to regain his breath.

They cuddled the rest of the night and slept peacefully in each others arms.

First time writing smut! Anyways hope you enjoying lol
Love you guys! :) <3