Epilogue- The void

I wake up. There's still a knife in my chest. I can only hear wind. I don't get it. What happened? I see... Toriel? I run towards her. I hug her. "Toriel, I'm sorry, please can I live with you?" I said, crying. Toriel turned into Chara. "You really haven't learned anything, have you?" Chara said. "Gah! You again? Look, I'm sorry, can I just please have this world back?" I said, crying even louder. "Interesting." Chara said. "You want to go back. You want to go back to the world you destroyed. It was you who pushed everything to its edge. It was you who led the world to its destruction. But you cannot accept it. You think you are above consequences, correct?" "N-no..." "Then what are you looking for?" There was a long pause. We just stared into each others eyes for a moment. "Perhaps." Chara said. "We can reach a compromise. You still have something I want. Give it to me. And I will bring this world back." "Yes, yes, yes! Please, I just want this world back!" I said, through massive sobs. "Then it is agreed." Chara said. "You will give me your SOUL." "Yes! Please!" I said, not realizing what they were asking for. "Wait, what?" They dug their arm into my chest. They didn't hold back either. They took my SOUL out. The SOUL went into their body. I collapsed immediately. "Then, it is done." Chara said. I fell into the underground. The flowers break my fall. I felt a sense of déjà vu.