Ch 1. Taking Over Pop Village

The sun shone above Trollstopia as Poppy walked out of her pob she looked at DJ Suki who was waiting outside for her Poppy was confused questions filled her mind as she wanted to ask so many of why DJ Suki was outside her pob.

DJ Suki sighed as she let Poppy go to the ground "Poppy I need your help. The party crashers have arrived and Bash has Branch with him I don't know why but he has Branch" DJ Suki explained as Poppy's eyes went in shock after hearing what DJ Suki had just explained but Poppy knew that she had to do something about it.

Poppy sighed as she tried to calm herself down from the overwhelming news that her friend gave her " Ok DJ Lead the way" Poppy answered as she followed DJ but when she got there to her surprise she saw Bash holding Branch as Branch had handcuffs on him preventing him from going somewhere else.

Poppy gasped in shock as she saw the state of Branch as he was covered in bruises from the other party crashers "Branch!" Poppy shouted as she ran towards him but before she could get to Branch, Bash stopped her from going to Branch "woah Poppy careful there no need to get worried about him" Bash said as he held the chains of the handcuffs that Branch had on him.

Poppy stood still as she breathed heavily trying to calm herself down from the situation that was happening but she didn't know what to do Branch was already in a dire situation "Bash, let him go!" Poppy commanded as she pointed at Branch who was still covered in bruises "Oh Poppy but I just got started" Bash laughed as a smirk appeared on his face.

Poppy was confused as questions filled her mind she wanted to know why Bash was doing this but she didn't want Branch to get hurt.

"What do you want?" Poppy asked as she focused on Branch who was laying down on the ground she knew that Branch was weak to move as he wasn't even moving anyway, his eyes were half closed but she knew that he could hear their conversation.

Tension filled the air as Poppy didn't give up that easily, she was going to save Branch from Bash's grip but how was she going to do it with so many party crashers. Wait she just thought of something that could help but it was a traitor from the party crashers and that party crasher was Archer Pastry a former party crasher that helped Poppy and Branch save Mr Dingles from Bash a long time ago.

So can Poppy save Branch from Bash? Or will the story end differently? Read Chapter 2 to find out.

Chapter 2 won't be punished until either tomorrow or the next day after.

Have a good day/afternoon/evening

Sorry if this was short, the next chapter will be longer than this chapter

Bye and remember that you are special the way you are

Word Count: 510