Chapter 6: War and Pizza

Nobody's POV:
Y/N was in the ninja turtle's lair known as their home as she humming happily, while Raph was doing her hairstyle. Leo, Mikey and Donnie were watching on, how Raph is doing Y/N's hairstyle.

Anyways, Y/N was in her small form now as she was sitting and waited for Raph to finish her hairstyle.

"Umm, Raph? Are you sure, you know what your doing??" Donnie asked to Raph in confusion. "You know, I don't mind doing Y/N's hairstyle for her~" Leo said as Raph gets annoyed of him.

"Leo. Y/N was the one, who wants me to do her hairstyle. Not you. Also, I know what hairstyle, I'm going to give her" Raph said to Leo as he tries Y/N's hair up.

"Aaaand done!" Raph said as Leo, Mikey and Donnie came saw Y/N's hairstyle, he gave her.

"Omigosh! Y/N looks so adorable in her small form!!" Mikey said happily as he wanted to squish her cheeks

"Omigosh! Y/N looks so adorable in her small form!!" Mikey said happily as he wanted to squish her cheeks. Donnie was taking pictures of Y/N of her cuteness. "Will Y/N like her hairstyle? I don't mind changing it for her" Leo said but, Y/N hummed happily as she walked around the room.

 "Will Y/N like her hairstyle? I don't mind changing it for her" Leo said but, Y/N hummed happily as she walked around the room

"I knew Y/N, likes it" Raph said to Leo with a smirk on his face, while Leo was jealous of this until Donnie's phone rang out. When Donnie picked up his phone, it was April who's calling him.

"You're conversing with Donnatello" Donnie said as Y/N came next to him. "Dude, I need your help!" April said as she cried to Donnie, while Y/N heard April on the phone.

"For you anything, as long as it doesn't involve bees, or spiders, or beach balls. Please not beach balls" Donnie said to April as Y/N stared at Donnie of, why he's scared of beach ball. "Can you fix Albearto? He broke down before singing happy birthday" April said to Donnie as he looked surprised and he turned to his brothers.

"April hasn't gone through the happy birthday song yet, guys" Raph said as he popped up to his brother's attention. "April still hasn't gone through the happy birthday song?" "Am I on speaker?" April asked in confusion as she heard the other voices of the turtles.