Gone Too Far

Theme song: "Leave You Alone" by Ella Mai

"But that's risky as hell, Winnie! What if he has that bitch at his house?!"

"Ok, so you beat her ass and put him in his damn place! Fuck?! You are his chosen and if you want that you let him know. No interruptions, no games, ok?"

"Yeah, I guess. Thank you."

"Of course, love you boo!" As they all walk through the parking lot with Marissa to the electric SUV of Khepri's that Winter gave her after his passing, the ladies all give her a kiss and a hug 

goodnight.

After his passing Winter wanted to give his belongings to someone that would cherish them and she knew that person was Marissa. She also gave her his loft since it was fully paid off. It gave Marissa safe reliable transportation, a safe beautiful place to live, and no bills. Especially since after his passing they were on such high alert after the attacks from the humans and it would be 
hard for Marissa to acquire it as a full human in a vampire run world.

Calming herself down the entire ride, Marissa finally makes it to Troy's loft. Walking to his door, she knocks and waits. As the door opens, Troy looks down at her with an undistinguishable 
confused expression.

"Aye lil mama. Whatchu doin here?"Not able to entirely read his full facial expression, Marissa is highly offended by his question.

"Really, Troy?! You know what, I just came to get my shit and then I'll leave you alone." Shaking her head in utter disgust, Marissa is second guessing coming to his house.

"Hhhh-. Marissa, not like that, shawty. Come in." Opening the door wider, he watches her rear 

her head back in annoyance.

"No, 'not like that'?! How else could you mean it?!"

"I didn't expect you!" Furrowing his eyebrows at her, he looks at her like she's crazy.

"Then say that! Most NORMAL people, supernatural or otherwise, don't answer the door the way you just did."

"Aight, shit! Chill lil mama, damn! Fine, what can I do fa' you, Marissa? Better?!"

"Whatever, I need my stuff so I can go home."

"Come in." Moving to the side, he lets her walk past him. Staring at her behind sway in her fitted, but soft contouring sweatpants he just reminisces about last night...and this morning. "Ya bag is on the couch, I brought it in. What else do you need?"

"My phone."

"Is that why ye'aint call?" Knowing the answer, he watches her eyes squint in attitudinal annoyance.

"Yes, but its not likely that I'd get through with the way that bitch was callin you." Looking down at her nails, Marissa looks up at him with the most smug expression Troy has ever witnessed.

"What?! Shawty you trippi-!

"No, I'm not! And maybe next time tell her to not use so much cheap ass perfume. Get my phone." Beyond hurt and offended that he smells like another female, Marissa's desire to be away from Troy is dangerously intense.

"Look Marissa, I'ont know what you think this is, but ye'aint finna keep barkin at me and I just hold my tongue. I'm tryna be respectful, but lil mama you got me fucked up thinkin you finna keep speakin to me like that!" Slightly raising his impossibly deep voice, Troy is attempting to rein in his hot headed temper.

The last thing he wants to do is make their already confusing and somewhat dysfunctional interactions anymore hostile.

"And I truly don't care! Once again I tried to talk to you, but again you ruined it with your affliction for bitches. So can you just get my phone so I can leave?!" Placing her hand on her hip, she holds her hand out for him to go and retrieve her phone.