Cyno x Tighnari

10/10! 

Collei's dads. <3

"You want to see Cyno...? Well, firstly, a word of caution: if he ever comes chasing you down for work-related reasons, prepare for the nightmare of a lifetime. Other than that, General Mahamatra is a high-ranking position, so it usually isn't easy to find him. But he does occasionally go to Gandharva Ville to see Collei. As much as he might want to stay unnoticed, he can't fool my ears, heh."

— Tighnari's voiceline about Cyno: General Mahamatra

"Tighnari once told me not to tell jokes at the dinner table, insisting that my jokes weren't funny at all. I did not share his opinion, so I told three of my best jokes in a row, and explained the premise of each in great detail. By the time I was done talking, my food was cold."— Cyno's voiceline about Tighnari: Jokes

"I have a very close relationship with Tighnari. Given how well we know each other, I believe my message alone should be enough to bring him to our side. He knows I won't make jokes about things like this."— Cyno to the traveler, during "Through the Predawn Night"Tighnari"In fairness, you only saw him in his work mode while you were in Sumeru. He's actually like this most of the time when he's in a good mood."Collei"Yep, it's true. Sometimes when he's eating, he'll grumble about how the bowl is too shallow for the amount of food it contains, and other random stuff like that."Cyno"I understand. Then allow me to reintroduce myself. Before, you knew me as General Mahamatra Cyno. Now, please see me as Cyno the Adventurer."Tighnari"Yeah, so that's another thing he does! He'll keep repeating something he thinks is funny until you stop trying to resist."—Tighnari and Collei explaining how Cyno acts when not in work-mode, during "Windblume's Breath"
"Alright, alright... I love you, Tighnari."— Cyno's Voice Actor responding to a fan's request at Overload NZ 2023 convention.LMAO I LOVE CYYU HE'S SO FUNNY (Alejandro Saab)