Chapter 5

Danny's Pov
I slammed the phone down and looked at Flack.
"I know where Shane has Lindsay" I said grabbing my kevlar jacket and yelling at Mac to take care of his God-Children.
Flack grabbed his keys and we ran out to his jeep.
He slammed his foot down and we zoomed down the streets of New York.

Lindsay Messer's Pov

I woke up with a throbbing in my head, I felt around the floor feeling a cold surface underneath me.
I pushed up a little but somebody stamped on my hand breaking my wrist and fingers, I screamed loudly and felt tears run down my cheeks.
"STAY DOWN BITCH!!!!" Shane yelled at me pressing down harder making me scream louder.

Just then we heard yelling and shouts from outside.
"I told you, DANNY!" I yelled a loud as I could.
"LINDSAY I'M COMING HOLD ON" the reply was definitely his.
Shane looked so angry and then he slammed the butt of his gun into my head hard.

Danny Messer's Pov

I hear a scream and tighten my grip on my gun, "LINDSAY HOLD ON I'M COMING" I yell as Flack and I started running towards the sounds.
Flack ran in front of me and spoke into his walkie talkie "We need back up!! Liberty Island stat"
I ran into a room and saw Shane standing over something or someone punching repeatedly at its upper body.
I recognised a bracelet on the body's wrist.
"SHANE LET HER GO" I yelled and fired my gun until I heard it clicking signalling that I needed to reload.
I looked through my tears and realised that Shane was dead.

Lindsay Messer's PoV

"D-Danny help" I called out quietly raising my hand as he ran over to me.
"Easy, Linds Shh your gonna be okay" he said stroking my dark hair.
He rocked me back and forth telling me that I was okay and that I was gonna be fine.

"Flack where's the ambulance!!" Danny yelled as Flack ran towards us.
" 2 minutes man hold on Linds" Flack said
"Danny I-i-I love you" I said as my eyes closed.