Hippo House

That was weird

That was weird..

Bon thought as he walked carelessly, he didn't know what to think of it. This whole day was already strange enough. Bon started to wonder if maybe he was sick... after all the exchange with Pete was far from just weird. Along with how it went with Billy. "hmm." He soon came to a stop and noticed Banny playing with a cat. As always,

He had nothing to do, so he decided he might as well keep Banny from her stupid antics. "What are you doing?" Bon came up to where she was, Banny had been hanging around on the porch of a house. "OH uhhh..." "Have you done your tasks yet?" "Um... no?"

Bon rolled his eyes, "Okay well what where you supposed to do?" "Uhhh... Oh yeah! Take care of the pigs and stuff." "Okay well let's actually go over there." "Okay! Bye kitty!" Banny pet the cat for the last time and hopped off the porch. "Where are the pigs?" Banny looked around until she seemingly spotted them. "Oh oh over there!" And with that She started to skip to the pigs.

Her happiness almost annoyed Bon but he didn't feel like saying anything. Also strange. He usually just said whatever he felt like, suppose he hadn't felt like saying anything. Maybe it wasn't strange. Or is it? Bon's thoughts were cut off when he realized Banny was gasping loud. "What are you doing?" She simply pointed towards something. He turned and saw what seemed to be another farmer as she was lecturing the pigs.

"Now don't do that again Sally or I'll make sure you get the last bit of food!" She jokingly said to the pig, who probably had no clue what she was going on about, after a stare down between the two she laughed and turned. Eventually she noticed Banny who hid behind Bon as soon as she knew the woman saw her. "Get out from behind me." He shoved her aside. "Bu-but," Her face was red.

The women walked up to the two not noticing how freaked out Banny was. Banny pretended to look elsewhere until Holly had came closer.

.
.
.