TODD CHAVEZ GETS FUCKED UP

todd wad a silly guy but sometimes life gets too hard so he called his drug dealer best bud for some drug. he was just chillin on the couch minding his own business when he thought "drugs". here is  how tbe call went.

todd: yo buddyyy u got smme pirple?

drug ealer: whos askin

todd: ya boy todd!!! ayyy! lets get crunked!

drug d ealer: how do i know u aint a rat

todd: i only eated a cheese one time in my life

drug: drugs are bad for you kid.

todd: i have one billion dollars

drug   diller basket: im On my way!

just like that the mafia guy with drugs on the inside of his coat pockets showed up at his front door.

"yooooooyoyo wanna eat some pizza and get purple out?" todd sayed

"no i wanna go homeeee..🥺 yk, you remind me of my wife a bit. I WANNA FUCKING KILL MY WIFE" said the druggy and he popped another molly.

"thats tight. heres the cash🕊️" todd prepccesed to hand tbe druggy 5 billion dollars instead of 1 billion dollars cus heis finger slip.

"here but dont take all of it at once" tbe druggy smiled, handing him 1 grain of marijuana.

"wanan smoke it together" tod said

"no"  druggy said leaving tod d alone but todd didnt care cus he was bouta get lit AY EFF!

he put the marrywana in the thinger i dont freaking know i aint never ddone this before. he brought the drug to his mouth and sucked so much drug like it was his fourrh of july partay.

"HOOOOWEEEE" he exclaimed as the drug reached his brain and he sartrted jumping bounxing off the walls.

"Yhis is the best day in my life" saysd todd, purpled out on og kush.

the enf