She's dead scar, you won

There were only 3 people left at the moment.

Scar, Pearl and Gem.

Pearl and Scar fought together and managed to defeat Gem.

But oh

Now Scar and Pearl remained, his ally, the person he trusted.

Pearl had offered her life to Scar. He couldn't accept, it would be a lame ending, and he definitely didn't have any other reasons for not wanting to do it.

Scar couldn't help but be reminded of a distant time, a similar situation. Scar could feel sand under his feet, even though he could only see the green of the grass.

They couldn't count it as a double victory now, could they?

These beings who watch, who put them in these death games to suffer. They wouldn't want this, no, they wouldn't.

And so they fought.

Pearl was a few steps close to a ravine, Scar tried to warn her.

She picked her bow, and aimed. Scar had thought she was aiming at him. So he needed to defend himself, he hit Pearl, and she fell. Only then Scar saw what she was aiming at, a zombie, even close to death she still wanted to protect him.

Scar didn't notice the lightning, the signal that a player had just died, he was more worried about Pearl.

- Pearl? Where did you go? I'm coming for ya!

As he went into the ravine still calling for Pearl, Scar heard a whisper, Grian's voice.

"She's dead Scar"
"You won"

Oh

Scar won, now he was alone.

Everyone was gone, Pearl had died.

He recalled all the moments he tried making allies, but the secret keeper always ruined his oportunities with his tasks, always making him a villain.

- How did a guy with no friends win?

Scar ignored the zombie biting his flesh, blood falling from his arms and shoulders. He couldn't feel the pain.

He could feel the loneliness, and it hurt, being absolutely alone was painfull.

No more people around to mess with, no more people afraid of him, just no more people.

For a moment he wondered if he should let the zombie just finish him, Scar laughed with tears in his eyes, how did he win?

In stories the good guys always win with the help of their friends.

Scar was by no means a good guy, and he didn't even have friends.

The victory felt awful actually.

And the worst was all the memories from 3rd life flooding his brain and giving him a headache. For some reason all of this was kept from him, maybe this was the prize from the games. Remember and grief until a new one begins.

Scar could remember bits from the games before, but now he knew everything. He remembers how he asked Grian to slay him, their fist fight in the cactus ring, and...Scar remembers Grian jumping to his death.

Is this how you felt, Grian?

He didn't want to end like this, Scar went to the Secret Keeper, and pressed the button.

He received his next task.

"Win secret life"

And he pressed again and again and again and again and again and

There were no more tears, Scar couldn't think anymore, he didn't want to.

He just kept pressing that button.

"Win secret life"
"Win secret life"
"Win secret life"
"Win secret life"
"Win secret life"
"Win secret life"
"Win secret life"
"Win secret life"
"Win secret life"
"Win secret life"
"Win secret life"
"Win secret life"
"Win secret life"
"Win secret life"
"Win secret life"
"Win secret life"
"Win secret life"
"Win secret life"