his "jeene ki wajah" 🥺🫀

The beautiful Story starts from episode 1...when our Beauty entered in baalveer's life... kaashvi, his jeene ki wajah...They entered in eachother's life as stranger but...now they both depends on eachother a lot... after his mother's death he really get attached to kaashvi...she was now his jeene ki wajah....

In this story bhardwaj family met in accident...he lost his family...his mother get killed by shashmag...he is still unaware of benaam is his mother...

In episode 86 he realised his love for her when ageel attacked on her...he felt like his whole world stopped there...he was looking at the figure disappeared few sec before...

"Baalveer! Teri aakho ke samne maarungi main Teri kashvi ko Bacha sakta h toh bachale" ageel said looking at baalveer with smirk

"Ageel kashvi ko kuch nhi hona chahiye" baalveer warned her

Ageel turned back towards kashvi and throw some magic on her she disappeared..."kaashviiii " his whole World crashed..." Le maar diya Teri kashvi ko  , ab kya karega " ageel looked at baalveer with smirk "ageelll " his anger rushed through his veins...he attacks on ageel but it was just a illustration..." Bewkoof baalveer...main mar nahi skati kyuki mein drishyam hoo " ageel's drishyam laughed...

That drishyam disappeared..he fell on knees..."kashvi" tears rolled down from his eyes...suddenly a hand fell on his shoulder..." Veer" a sweet voice echoes in his ears...he turned in that voice direction...his life , his jeene ki wajah , his kashvi was standing there...she was looking at him with confused eyes..."veer kya hua ?" He immediately get up and pulled her in his strong arms..hugged her tightly...she was confused seeing him like that..."kashvi" she heard his heavy voice.. seems like he is about to cry..." Veer kya hua tum theek ho na ? "  She asks while caressing his hairs..he sobbed in her arms like 5 years old kid..." Kashu tum mujhe chhor ke nahi jaogi na ?" He wrapped arms around her more protectively..."of course not veer "

He broke the hug and looks into her eyes...she wipes his tears with her thumb "kya hua veer batao ab " he tells everything to her...she laughed "don't worry veer ji aapki kashvi ko kuch nahi hoga woh ageel kya kar legi jab mere sath aap ho " she put her palms on his both cheeks...she placed a soft passionate kiss on his forehead...he smiled looking at her..."aapki kashvi aapki hi rahegi jindagi bhar aapke liye wait karegi "

After some years

Veer come back from his mission...he saw his kashvi waiting for him in his house entrance...is she really waited for him for 6-7 years...he looked at her..she still has the same charm when he left for mission..the smiling face...that dimple come on her face when she smiles...is she really waiting for him? Even she doesn't know he loves her not... really in his eyes it was clear he loved her or not...he ran towards her and took her in his strong arms...she closed her eyes and hugged him back...she missed him she missed his strong arms...

It was that moment he wants to make her his official jeene ki wajah...he wanna confess to her...he looks in to her eyes " kashvi, jis din aapko dekha tha na usi din aapka ho gya tha...aapne humare dil me jo jagah banai h woh koi nahi bana paya...pehli baar aapko bachate bachate mera dil kho gya...kya aap us dil ko sambhalengi? Kya aap meri official jeene ki wajah banegi ? Mere sath duniya bachayengi ?🥺🫀"

Kashvi smiled with tears in her eyes...she knows that he loved her but this moments are always special for every girl she throws her arms around his neck he caught her softly he smiled....caressed her hairs....he knew it that she loved him...some feelings can't defined by words eyes speaks a lot... After sometime she broke the hug and looks into his eyes....

Then they live happily ever after...❤️🫀