how me and kanari met

{Kanari pov}I was putting on clothes getting ready to head out bc me and my cousins had plans to go to the movies and other stuff today

{Kanari pov}
I was putting on clothes getting ready to head out bc me and my cousins had plans to go to the movies and other stuff today. My cousin senia said that she was gonna bring along one of her lo friends, but I didn't pay it any attention cs I don't mind meeting new ppl.
ff>> I got in my car and left my first stop was cfa cs I was hungry nd I wanted to at least eat first before I met up with the others. Cfa worker- What may i get for you today?
Me- Umm ill have a twelve piece nugget count with a large fry and a lemonade please. Cfa worker- What size lemonade can get for you?
Me- Oh a meduim sorry.
Cfa worker- Its fine your total is 16.55 are you paying with cash or card?
Me-Card ff>> I pulled up to senia house and I finished eating my food in the car before I got out.
While I was gathering all my trash getting ready to get out and senia walked outside and started knocking on my window then opened my car door.

Senia- BITCHHHH GET OUT
Me- Omg can i grab my stuff first?
Senia- Just leave it cs we about to leave anyways, but you was sitting in the car taking forever. Me- Myb i was tryna eat.
Senia- You done now so get out the car now. just rolled my eyes and tired my car off grabbing my trash, while senia grabbed me by the hand dragging me inside. I threw away my trash then sat down in the living room along where everyone else was. Me- Heyyyy y'all
Zaviana - Hili nari
Me- Omg hey i havent seen you in a while
Senia- Oh wait btw nari this is my friend emauri
Me- Hey emauri
Mauri- Wsp (btw zaviana is senia's sandbox friend and her and nari know each other, but they just haven't seen each other in a while.

When she talked her voice was just whew.
Can you say f me like a slut already?
Tehehhehehe anyways ff>> we talked a bit, me and senia caught up on some things and me and mauri got to know each other a bit.
But we also booked our tickets for the movie we picked the movie time that was at
7:30 ) so ff>> we headed out to the mall and we took my car cs we was all riding together just the four of us so there was no need to take a lot of cars fr. We finally made it to the mall and did some shopping and me and mauri got kinda close and got to know each other. I actually like her vibe and personality fr so we clicked together pretty fast with no problems l'm just kinda slick with my words sometimes. Zavi- Y'all wanna go to the food court?
Me- Yeah im hungry and im tired of walking
Mauri- We barely went anywhere and you tired?
Senia- Right like girl

Me- What y'all not finna do is gang up on me with y'all ugly asses.
Zavi- I got yo back friend, just don't call my bestie ugly
Me- Girl f yo bestie
Senia- Bitch • 5/2/21
ff>> We finished up our conversation and went to the food court to get some food.
Me- What y'all getting?
Zavi- Cfa
Senia- Same here
Mauri- Ion know what i want yet Me- Omg well y'all go get yall cfa and imma go get american deli
Zavi- That's all you eat, yo ass gone turn into a chicken Senia- Right like i hate an american deli ass bitch
Mauri- Damn cool off her
Me- Exactly why i can't stand y'all funky asses
nOw Zavi- Awnnn we love you too bitch now let's go senia
They walked off to get their food while mauri went with me to go get american deli.

Me- Do yk what you want yet?
Mauri- No
Me- You want american deli?
Mauri- I never tried it
Me- Well you gonna try it today cs you gotta eat sum
Mauri- I- okay We ordered and we all met up back to my car and we ate so we wouldn't have to worry much about food at the movies all we would need was snacks. So we started heading to the movie theater cs at it was around 6:47 and we wanted to have the good seats. ff>> we got there and we bought some snacks and stuff and sat on the top row so we could get a better view but senia and zavi sat 3 seats down from me and mauri.
Her fine ass like girl stop play- and lemme eat yo cooch-
Chileeeeee anyways...

ff>> we watched the movie and mauri kept staring at me like tf you looking at before I put this pussae on you girl. So we finally finished the movie tho and we went back to senia's house and me and So we finally finished the movie tho and we went back to senia's house and me and mauri exchanged numbers cs she seemed cool asf and we both agreed to be friends.
Mots- umm meet new ppligi