Clearing out monsters

Kiana's POV

It was sunny outside and the Hyperion was heading towards the beach house. "I already invited everybody so I think it's time to clear out the monsters around the beach house!" I said excitedly. "Time to get my battlesuit on." I said to myself while putting on the battlesuit.

On the ground

"Eh? So many monsters..." I said worriedly. "Well, they are no match for me!" I said proudly. I rushed towards the group of archangels quickly. When they flew towards me I did a quick cartwheel and shot them quickly. "Hehe!" I said with a smirk. Before I knew it a group of chariots approached me. "Hya!" I said as I cleared them out with my best attack. "Oh that was quick," I said as I looked around the empty beach. I heard some rustling in the bushes so I got ready for an attack. I hurled myself toward the bushes. "Kya!" I said as I threw myself into the bushes to attack when I saw a familiar face. "Eh? Bronya?" I said in surprise and in guilt. "Oh, it's the idiot." Bronya said with a deadpan tone while dusting herself off. "What are you doing here? Oh did Himeko send you? Humph! I don't need help." I said with a pout. "No, Himeko did not send Bronya. Bronya came on her own accord to help the idiot with preparations." Bronya said in her usual deadpan tone. "I already said I didn't need help Bronya! Although I appreciate it." I said proudly. Bronya got out a checklist. "You still didn't do blah blah blah blah-" I zoned Bronya's voice out as I knew I was missing a lot of steps.