Broken walls

In the Garage

I looked up at the broken wall and saw a horse but there seemed to be a blonde-haired lady riding it. "Eh? Durandal you broke the wall!" I exclaimed as Bronya and Himeko walked into the room. "My apologies." Durandal said while riding her horse through the now broken wall as Himeko, Bronya, and Kiana all looked at the broken wall with disbelief. "Are you going to fix the wall?" Himeko sighed. "I'm not a handyman." Durandal replied as Rita walked in silently. "I'll fix it!" Rita smiled while holding her scythe. "A maid really can do anything." Himeko chuckled while watching Rita fix up the wall with her scythe carefully spreading the spackling paste on the hole.

After Rita is done

"All done!" Rita chirped while wiping sweat off her face. Rita then realized that everyone was cleaning the garage. "Oh my, allow me to help" Rita contributed as she took out a broom and started cleaning elegantly. A young-looking white-haired lady along with a dark purple-haired girl walked through the door. "The number one cutie is here!" Theresa beamed. "Hello, principal and Mei. Would you like to help?" Himeko asked politely. "Yes please!" Mei answered and Himeko lent Mei a window cleaner.

After cleaning the garage and bathroom

Himeko passed out on the living room couch and she started snoring. "Should we wake her up? The snoring might ruin her sleep." Mei said worriedly. "Nah, remember what happened last time we did that?" Kiana shivered.

Flashback

Himeko was sleeping on the couch in the library at St. Freya Academy. I walked up to her and gently poked her. "Teacher it's time to get up!" I pestered impatiently but then her snoring stopped and she jolted up. "You just woke me out of a perfect dream!" Himeko raged as she got up from the couch and chased me around the library. "Theresa please help me!" I cried out as I saw her walking my way. I quickly hid behind her. "And that is why you don't wake up Miss Himeko." Theresa sighed.