school Life

Get of the car tyle.. wait not yet done with the lip gloss.. smack smack... I am running late for my internship interview, whatever I need to look good... Get of my car, my mom bought it for you actually, get out....

Where's Ashley and kate oh god I don't want to bump Into Stacy without them, breath tyle breath, tyle tyle oh no, oh Kate, Ashley okay ..

count on me I count on u
You always there to mend mistakes you have a golden spot in here forever friends that's what we would be...

Oh girls really missed u all guess what I dreamt about Chris oh my god.. speaking of the devil oops he is here don't be too noticable tyle don't let ur guard down, alright, hey Chris.... Did he not hear you, like he didn't hear you, or is he snubing you I think he just ignored you tyle.. .

CHRIS Chris wait, hey babe how was your holidays and travel tours, fine Chris I missed u and this school actually back to school it is

Did I just hear babe, oh no he is taken kate don't talk like that Ashley leave me alone after she secretly helped him do all his last semester assignment and kept it in his locker even though u arent in same class, kate stop it.. whatever lest just go to my locker I kept my breakfast there. oh be fast that is the bell
Tyle lighten up smile you are in class the teacher is no here yet, I heard he went to the principal office to talk about something, me and kate has been talking about the topic um you brought out so we would like to spice n up our love life, okay, meaning we would want to have boyfriend's, tyle he is not the only guy they are many outside and even in school, wat is this Ashley talking dirty, kate if it is what would bring back her mood I would do I don't like this you that is so sober and quiet tyle...

Class quiet.. Mrs Smith is here we would talk after class,, hey everyone today we would be speaking on.. oh holy heavens how dare you walk into my class just like that....huh
Hey tyle look up.. Ashley leave me alone..look who is in our class, who..oh my heavens gad.. CHRIS..

Okay students this is Chris, you might all know him, he just repeated sophomore year so he is in your class now...

Mrs Smith you could have just skipped the repeating part of the story and moreover I am in your class now..

Watch ur words Chris,and moreover class we would be learning history today, so about the last topic, who can tell me or explain it...
Yeah Phillip jack, come on,a last class you taught on the history of Africans and how they value morals and you advised us to take a trip there it would be interesting..and you also taught on..hold on .tyle you have something to say,tyle this is you chance do it...

Yes ma you taught on Africa and basically focused on the colonization of Nigeria and u also spoke on how they have corrupt leaders and how they are becoming underdeveloped..But ma how would you cut me shut for tyle, Phillip let her finish and moreover she is briefing last class for those that were absent okay..but ma, okay that's the bell you have interrupted our class and I would want to take you to detention but I wount, you all have a speech about how Nigeria as a country needs good leaders okay..you would be shared to 4 groups get your names and your group leaders in the notice board...go get lunch you all ...