4: Tissue Eater

Word Count: 1007

Standing behind him in the kitchen, the boy slaps his bestfriend's butt, squishing it afterwards. "Yah! Stop it!"

He giggles,"You're blushing, baby~"

Jisung whines, turning around and playfully slapping Minho's chest. "Don't call me baby!"

"But you like it, don't you, baby?" Minho speaks with a smirk. Jisung glares at the older and pinches his nipple through the fabric of his tee.

"Ow! Why did you do that, you fucker!" Minho winces, rubbing his nipple and staring at Jisung in disbelief, his brows furrowed. "Don't you dare call me baby, asshole," Jisung says with a pout.

"Ahh, you're too cute! God, I really wanna fuck you, Sung," Minho says, kneading the younger's bum. "Hyung..." Jisung mumbles, his gaze down as he draws circles on his bestfriend's built chest.

Chewing on his bottom lip, Jisung looks up into his bestfriend's eyes. "Minho hyung, weren't you supposed to be the bottom?" Minho's eyes widen, a soft blush creeping up his neck and the tips of his ears reddening as Jisung says that.

Jisung smirks,"Aaaand, you're a virgin, how about we change that?" And with that the younger suddenly holds Minho up in his arms bridal style and carries him to his bedroom.

"Jisungie!"

Jisung laughs, throwing Minho on the bed, and plopping down on the mattress next to the older boy. "You're such a bitch," Minho scoffs. "Yet you love me so much," Jisung says with a cocky grin.

"Ew, no. Why would I love you, you nasty ass squirrel," Minho mutters, making a face at the younger. Jisung rolls his eyes,"It's been more than fifteen years, hyung, I know you like the back of my hand. Your ears are fucking burning."

Minho flips around, laying on his stomach and burying his face in the pillow with a whine.

Fifteen years, yet you didn't recognise my feelings.

"Fine, fine, I'm sorry, don't sulk, hyung!"

Minho doesn't budge, laying on his stomach with his face in pillow to hide his teary eyes. "Call Juliette, I'm hungry," Minho whispers.

"Didn't she take leave for the weekend? Why call her? I'll go make something for you," Jisung says and gets off the bed, waddling over to the kitchen. 

The moment Jisung leaves the room, Minho gets up, stepping inside the restroom and locking the door. He sits in a little corner, hugging his knees as he cries, whimpering softly and biting his lips to muffle his sounds.

Why can't I move on? There's so many hot guys around me, why couldn't I ever get drunk and careless? How do I unlove him? I don't wanna feel this fuzziness in my stomach, he's my bestfriend. What do-

"Minho hyung?" Hyunjin's voice puts a pause to Minho's train of thoughts, making his eyes go wide. "Shit," he mumbles under his breath. He quickly wipes his eyes, heaving a few deep breaths to eradicate(?) the shakiness from his voice.

"I'm in the restroom! Wait!"

*Time Skip*
(bc im idealess)

"Where the fuck were the two of you, anyway?" Jisung asks, stuffing the scrambled eggs he made in his squirrel cheeks.

"This llama somehow slipped into little space AGAIN and I had to take him on a shopping spree. I swear to God, guys, little Hyunjin is such a shopaholic, and a pain in the ass. I bought him a ton of clothes and toys, and he was still whining," Chan says, glaring at Hyunjin.

Hyunjin scoffs,"I need a better caretaker, who spoils me without complaining." "Then get a boyfriend, you bottom," Minho snarls at the long haired. "Oh, you don't speak, Mr. Virgin-at-twenty-eight," Hyunjin scoffs.

"At least I didn't lose my virginity to a one night stand, you tissue eater," Minho says, glaring at him as Hyunjin gulps at the former's words, scooting closer to Chan.

"Give him a break, Min. He was in little space like an hour ago," Chan says, wrapping an arm around Hyunjin's shoulders. "Yeah, hyung. And eat your food. Weren't you hungry?" "I lost my appetite, you eat. I'm going to my room, knock first, you assholes," Minho says and scurries back to his room.

-

"Hey," Minho greets the person on the call, his eyes teary. "Hey Minmin, whatchu doin?" "Chan hyung, Hyunjin and Jisung are downstairs, eating. And I'm in my room," he scoffs, his voice shaky. 

"Oh God, hyung why don't you confess to Sung?!" The voice on the call exclaims. Minho sighs, his hands and feet trembling. He whimpers as he clutches the phone tighter in his hand and puts his knees up to his chest and curls his toes. "I ca-n't. He's my b-bestfriend. Fri-endship r-ruined," he sobs, tears flowing down his rosy cheeks.

"Shh, don't cry, bub. Your friendship won't be ruined. He might give you a chance." Minho sobs, his breathing ragged as his vision blurs. 

"You know how much it hurts me when you cry, it'd hurt Jisung too. You don't wanna hurt your Sungie, right? Don't cry, calm down, sweets. Even if he doesn't like you, your friendship would be the same. He's your bestfriend for a reason, Min. You'd just get some closure, move on easily, hm? Now don't cry, calm down. Breathe with me, bub. Breathe in, breathe out, in, out, in out, yes, yes just like that."

"I- I'll try, to con-confess," Minho hiccups. "Good, now take a nap, yeah? Don't cry, bub. I'll come to France in a couple days. I have some pre-occupied important appointments, hm? I'll be there after. Love you, sweetheart," the caller says, making a kiss sound through the phone that makes Minho's lips curl up in a small smile.

"B-Bye, M-" Minho gets cut off by the sound of the call declining, and softly giggles at his friend's weird habit of declining the call while he was speaking.

"I really should nap," Minho yawns, comfortably snuggling into the mattress with his blanket as he drifts away to another world.

The dreamland, where his desire for Jisung wasn't so hidden.