Episode 5: Porcupine Shenron!

*In The Time Nest*

Trunks: I sense... an especially evil power. This abnormality. it was caused by the wormhole. There's no mistake.

Weiss: Also it was caused by sealas.

Trunks: Baby and Super 17 have already been swallowed by the wormhole.

Quaza: Yeah. We know... we were there.

Yang: What's today's mission?

Trunks: Here... In this history. Evil Shenrons exist.

everyone was shocked from knowing there are evil shenrons out in the world.

Tony: E-Evil Shenrons...?

Ruby: That's a thing?

Blake: Do they just go "No, I'm not granting your wish, In fact I'm gonna blow up a village or 2"?

Tony imagined someone granting a wish to evil Shenron but they were being a dick about it.

*Tony's Head*

Guy: I wish that I could walk again!

Dick Shenron: Tell you what, you can fuck off with that! I'm gonna eat this fucking pigeon, then eat yer fooking pancakes. Then I'm gonna SHIT IN YER MOUTH!

*Thought Ends*

Tony: Basically yes. But, It's more like Dick Shenron instead of Evil Shenron.

Trunks: They are powerful enemies that were created from the Negative Energy of the Dragon Balls.

Ruby: Don't worry, Trunks. We'll be careful.

Tony: Alright! Let's go make some fucked up wishes!

everyone then transported themselves back to the GT Universe one more time, hopefully for good.

*Age 790*

Our heroes arrive to see Pan running after the cowardly Giru as Goku in his younger form was about to face Nuova Shenron. Tony, Blake, and Ruby went to help Goku face Nuova Shenron while the rest of the gang went to face another Shenron that was in the area.

Giru: Dragon Ball detected! Dragon Ball detected!

Pan: I know that! There's a Shenron right in front of us!

GT Goku: Pan! Giru! Stay back!

Nuova Shenron: I am Nuova Shenron. Goku, I've been waiting to fight you.

Ruby: So that's Nuova Shenron! He has the Four Star Dragon Ball! Give it back to him! Now!

Nuova Shenron: Then take it by force. But I warn you. If I win, I'll take back the 4 Dragon Balls you gathered. Then you're next!

blake tried to attack Nuova but her weapon was caught by him. Nuova took a look at Blake and realized what she is.

Nuova Shenron: You're one of those Faunas that killed humans on your planet.

Blake backflips to gain distance from Nuova as he has his arms crossed.

Blake: That was not how I wanted the White fang to act!

Nuova Shenron: The White Fang?! Seems that you need to be taught a lesson!

Tony interfered by launching many punches and kicks as he is protecting his girlfriend and requesting for a wish.

Tony: GEEZ MA WISH! GEEZ MA WISH!

they fought Nuova for 4 minutes. Meanwhile with the rest they were struggling against another Shenron that looks just like Nuova, but blue. Eis Shenron took the Dragon Balls that Pan and Goku worked hard for and is keeping them safe from our heroes. Blake notices and tries to help but is stopped by Nuova Shenron.